| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|Buzzwords and dogwhistles|
| Voice of the voiceful|
|Lest women catch up|
|Bros before hoes|
“”Congress should repeal the Violence Against Women Act and all other legislation that interferes with patriarchal rule in the family. We need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands.
|—Excerpt from Larson's deranged 2018 Congressional manifesto.|
“”Why doesn’t every pedo just focus on making money so they can get a pedo-wife and then either impregnate her with some fucktoys or adopt some fucktoys? That would accommodate both those who are and aren’t into incest. And of course, the adoption process lets you pick a boy or a girl.
|—Post from Larson on a "forum for suicidal pedophiles".|
Nathan Larson (1980–) is an American white supremacist, pedophile, rapist and perennial candidate to the United States Congress who served 14 months in prison for making a death threat against George W. Bush. Larson spends nearly all of his time online promoting pedophilia and anarcho-capitalism, and has owned or administrated dozens of websites including a pedophile forum, Rapey. He has been banned from Wikipedia and RationalWiki on multiple occasions. Larson's political activism and frequent attempts to run for elected office focused on disgusting topics like advocacy for "benevolent white supremacy", classifying women as property, declaring Adolf Hitler to be a "white supremacist hero", and making pedophilia and child marriage legal. He spelled this out in a rambling manifesto on one of his main websites in 2018.
Larson was one of the first persons banned from RationalWiki, and the first for just his horrible pro-pedo speech, which at that time was a highly unusual occurrence. Larson's first account on RationalWiki was blocked in 2012 – 5 years after being an open editing wiki.[note 1] Larson was banned from RationalWiki after writing a disturbing essay claiming child rape isn't harmful.
In October 2020 the Child Protection Research Centre investigated Larson's pedophile forum Rapey and found child pornography on the forum. Colorado authorities arrested Larson in December 2020 after he was found to have kidnapped a 12 year-old girl and tried to execute a disturbing plan to sneak her to his home in Virginia. Luckily, the girl was returned to her family unharmed. As of February 2021, Larson is being held in the Fresno County jail and is charged with "online coercion, sexual exploitation of a minor, receiving child pornography, kidnapping, and transporting a minor across state lines with the intent of engaging in sexual activity."
- 1 Background and online history
- 2 Politics
- 3 Sites Larson owned or administrated
- 4 See also
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
Background and online history
Prior to being sentenced to prison in October 2009, Larson had three misdemeanour convictions including "use of computer for harassment."
Death threat and imprisonment
In December 2008, Larson sent an email to the United States Secret Service claiming "I am writing to inform you that in the near future, I will kill the President of the United States of America." The email was easily traced back to him, and he was subsequently arrested and prosecuted for making a death threat against the President of the United States. In May 2009, he pled guilty and was sentenced him to 16 months imprisonment, followed by three years supervised release. Larson served 14 months of his sentence. Upon his release, he was ordered to participate in a mental health treatment program.
Rape and suicide of first spouse
Larson's first spouse successfully filed a restraining order against him shortly before committing suicide in June 2015. His spouse was a transgender man named Finn but Larson has always deadnamed and misgendered them.
In a legal document dated February 2015, Finn said:
During our relationship, he [Larson] was severely emotionally and sexually abusive towards me. He stated multiple times that he wanted to have sex with a child. He talked about how he would manipulate and trick the child into giving him sex, told me he wouldn't love the child if they did not have sex with him, and stated he had no interest in children other than sexual ... [He] raped me until I was pregnant and stated his intention to have sex with my child after she was born.
Larson has admitted to raping Finn and having sexual fantasies of molesting their baby daughter. After Finn's death, their parents fought Larson for custody of the baby. In November 2015, a jury denied Larson custody of his daughter. The jury, presented with evidence of Larson's pedophilic desires as well as his own admission of rape, unsurprisingly decided he shouldn't be left in charge of the girl.
In an interview with The Huffington Post in 2018, Larson admitted to being a pedophile and expressed a desire to have sex with children, including his own daughter. In the interview, Larson also said that the word “pedophile” is “vague” and “just a label,” further he claimed that it’s “normal” for men to be attracted to underage women.
Larson has described himself as a "hebephilic rapist" on internet forums. On the podcast Pod Awful, Larson said he doesn't have a problem with being labelled a pedophile and admitted he is sexually attracted to girls as young as toddlers (12 to 36 months old). During his custody battle over his daughter Larson said he feels sexual attraction to children; El Paso County Attorney Robert Kern whose job it was to prove that Larson posed a "prospective harm" to his baby daughter "called on multiple arguments during the trial, including the fact that Larson was open about his attraction toward children, both in person and online."
Since many think Larson poses a risk to children and will act on his pedophilic thoughts and commit child rape — a petition in 2018 "Put Nathan Larson in jail" managed to get over 1300 signatures. In 2020 a separate petition has more than 180,000 signatures. The petition provides evidence "He [Larson] has two group chats via telegram in which he inappropriately communicates with girls as young as 11 years old. One of these group chats is strictly for child porn."
In September 2020 there was a petition calling for the FBI to launch an investigation into a pedophile forum owned by Larson named Rapey. On the forum, Larson posts under the pseudonym "Leucosticte". Larson formerly owned another pedophile forum for suicidal pedophiles named Suiped.
Not long after his first spouse killed themselves, Larson married Meshelle who is Filipino. In 2018 she separated from him; in a June 2020 thread on Nearcels, Larson referred to Meshelle as "my ex" when talking about her still using his surname. Larson claims his second spouse split up with him over money-related issues.
Originally a cannabis reform activist and moderate libertarian, by the late 2000s Larson had become more extreme and wanted to legalise all drugs. Larson stood as a candidate in the 2008 congressional elections in Virginia and appeared in a debate on Cathy Lewis's TV program, What Matters on October 15. Larson's policy proposals drew laughs from the audience including his view to end compulsory education, arguing it should be optional. Larson controversially argues for the abolition of almost all government services.
An old Wikipedia userpage of his from 2008 (username: "Sarsaparilla") showed interest in fairly benign and even compassionate interests such as environmentalism, Sixties music, ballroom dancing, and George Orwell. However, sometime after or during his imprisonment, Larson's hardcore libertarianism turned him into an apology for pedophilia; in the 2010s he began supporting legalising child pornography and reducing the age of consent to 10-year-old children. In February 2010 Larson made some controversial edits on a Wikipedia sockpuppet account (username: "Tisane") about legalising child pornography.
Many of Larson's views are not libertarian, including his open support for slavery of African Americans and opposition to women's rights. In 2018 Larson argued that the Violence Against Women Act should be repealed and that women should be treated as "sex slaves" and "baby factories."
Larson was a candidate in the 2018 congressional elections in Virginia but withdrew before the election. He published a "Congress campaign manifesto". This manifesto is an odd mix of libertarianism and fascism; Larson calls Adolf Hitler and Joseph Smith "white supremacist heroes" and defends slavery, describing non-white people as inferior and animals:
Some alt-righters are more inclined to say, "We should kill off all non-whites, or otherwise get rid of them, since we don't need them." It's probably true that we could survive without them, but there can be a benefit sometimes to keeping around animals to whom we're superior rather than driving them extinct. If non-whites ever become too obsolete and useless to be worth keeping around, then they will simply become unable to earn a living. The invisible hand of the market will destroy them. We don't need to actually go out of our way to make this happen sooner than it would happen naturally.
One might argue, "If non-whites can't defend themselves from being killed by whites, that is proof of their inferiority." But those whites who find non-whites useful would probably try to defend them from those whites who want to kill them. Taking property is different from taking a life; the former has an economic benefit for the aggressor, while the latter doesn't. People who have no property can still be useful as slaves (including as pets, which are a type of slave). Typically, only those who prove unfit even to serve as slaves end up being annihilated entirely.
Sites Larson owned or administrated
Many disappeared due to a hard drive crash and a home burglary wherein his hard drives were allegedly stolen. A message claiming Anonymous was responsible was left at the scene. The rest he was booted from or left voluntarily.
Despite owning a few incel sites, Larson is not an incel (he has a daughter from having raped his first wife) and has rejected self-labelling as an "incel". Posts on incel forums also have criticized him, with one anonymous poster writing "he was married and has a daughter, why he associates with incels is a mystery to me." In a 2018 interview with Pod Awful, Larson instead claimed to be "voluntarily celibate". However, this contradicts his forum posts claiming he wants to commit rape so he doesn't actually want to refrain from having sex. He later started self-labelling as, "nearcel", or, "nearly incel".
- Nathan Larson for Delegate, later Nathan Larson for Congress; all data subsequently lost
- Nathania (personal bliki)
- Suiped ("suicidal pedophiles")
- Incelocalypse ("incel apocalypse")
- Assorted 'JB' and 'zoophilia' sites
- A pro-rape forum called “Raping Girls Is Fun”
- Weebs forum
- Vintologi.com (no longer owner) (transgender social Darwinism cult site) (Nathan is not himself LGBT)
- Nearcels, later Rapey (pedophile forum)
- NathanLarson3141.wordpress.com (suspended)
- Nathanlarson.org (defunct)
- Styro (self-harm and suicide)
- Mises Wiki (no longer admin) (economics wiki) of the Ludwig von Mises Institute
- Kings Wiki (he went by 'Jean Valjean' there) (Pick-up artist/patriarchal wiki)
- later renamed to 'Male Monarchs Wiki' and hosted by Nathan after site was shut down by RooshV
- Libertapedia (no longer admin) (Libertarian wiki)
Possibly administrated or owned
These are sites which were tied to Nathan, but a lack of history on this stuff makes it hard to confirm or deny his ownership or administration.
- Blackpill.is, later Blackpill.online
- Truecels.org, later RapingGirlsIs.fun, now rgif.rapey.su
- RationalWikiWikiWiki.org (Leucosticte iteration) (rationalwiki parody site)
- Repeated attempts at "Inclupedia" (a wiki where multiple revisions can be seen by the public without going to 'History', an attempt to solve edit warring)
- one was called Meta-Inclu
- Emil Kirkegaard — controversial far-right figure who supports legalizing child pornography
- Michael Coombs — similar white supremacist, internet troll who also rode the alt-right train all the way to pedotown, minus the political aspirations
- Abd ul-Rahman Lomax — Larson's only friend and defender, who refuses to accept that he is a pedophile
- Larson's account Tisane was permanently blocked in August 2012.
- Nathan Larson for Congress campaign manifesto. NathanLarson.org Archived.
- Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile. Huffington Post.
- Omar Benjakob, This Hitler-loving Proud Pedophile Was Too Much of a Troll for Wikipedia, but Not for a Congressional Run. haaretz.com, 14 June 2018.
After being blocked from the open encyclopedia in 2008, Larson migrated his nefarious online activities to alternative websites based on the wiki technology but not officially endorsed by the Wikimedia foundation, which oversees Wikipedia. There he followed a similar pattern of posting offensive (and worse) subject matter, and was also banned. Larson may have even been the first person ever banned from RationalWiki – the unsanctioned libertarian wiki site, noted for being even more unregulated than Wikipedia.
- See deleted essay.
- Former Virginia congressional candidate arrested for 'extremely disturbing' plan to kidnap 12-year-old girl, police say. USA Today.
- With children stuck at home during coronavirus shutdowns, online sexual predators can swoop in by Dan Morse (February 12, 2021 at 9:32 p.m. EST) The Washington Post.
- Pedophilia advocate indicted in California on charges of kidnapping, child enticement, sexual exploitation, and more; feds search for more victims by Nate Gartrell (February 5, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. | UPDATED: February 5, 2021 at 7:07 a.m.) The Mercury News.
- Boulder man sentenced in presidential threat. Denver Post.
- BOULDER MAN SENTENCED TO FEDERAL PRISON FOR THREATENING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. US Justice Department.
- Stanley, J. Adrian. (11 Nov 2015).Nathan Larson admits he has "sexual feelings" for children, seeks custody of daughter. Colorado Springs Independent (Archive copy).
- Cook, Jesselyn. (1 June 2018). Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile. The Huffington Post.
- PEDOPHILE for CONGRESS: Nathan Larson | The Pedo Files 6 - POD AWFUL PODCAST.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOEEHHc42tk (watch from 18:58 "His New Wife")
- Victorian, Michael. (19 Dec 2002). GMU student leader fights to reduce marijuana possession penalties. District Chronicles.
- Ross, Del Don. (3 Sep 2008). Libertarian Larson would dissolve government. Fauquier Times.
- Palermo, Jill. (28 Feb 2017). Delegate candidate convicted in 2009 of threatening to kill the president. Fauquier Times.
- Nathan Larson is a pedophile and a white supremacist. And he's running for Congress. USA Today.
- Nathan Larson Ballotpedia.
- Archive snapshot of the front page at RationalWikiWikiWiki.org, 6 May 2013.