Shoukd YWNBAW be added?
Transphobic acronym that stands for 'You Will Never Be A Real Woman'. Implies trans women are not real women and shouldn't be treated equally, obviously. — Unsigned, by: 2a00:23c8:aa2:3200:4c44:2af3:72f4:b49 / talk / contribs
- If there is sufficient proof of the acronym being used, then yea, I would support adding it. --2001:999:270:7A0E:A9A7:6386:8095:244D (talk) 13:11, 9 December 2021 (UTC)
Is black pill an alt-right term?
- We currently have it listed in the manosphere glossary. 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑒 talk 04:40, 8 January 2022 (UTC)
Regarding this edit
...here: I've seen some use of the term Reddit moment, though I don't know the exact meaning, if one even exists. Could be a term to monitor, for potential future inclusion. --2001:999:230:8017:64F9:A44F:88F9:9F82 (talk) 14:29, 25 March 2022 (UTC)
"dark maga" - worth adding to the glossary? Probably not, but I figured I'd bring it up anyway.
So there's this new, dumb 'dark MAGA' meme trending on right wing Twitter. Apparently it involves weird photoshops of Donnie and his friends doing... things? Near as I can tell it seems to mostly consist of fascists being angry that Trump hasn't gone harder on the fascism and fantasizing about him doing so. I don't know if it's really noteworthy enough to add to the main glossary page yet, but I figured I'd at least mention it. - 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:02, 25 March 2022 (UTC)
- Meh, it doesn't seem like it'll get much steam outside of those specific circles. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 22:28, 25 March 2022 (UTC)
- Primaried soon-to-be-former House Rep Madison Cawthon has been using it recently in rants. Does that count as steam? 2600:100C:B05A:288B:38BB:D4C4:23B4:BF57 (talk) 03:36, 21 May 2022 (UTC)
#PedoPete — New entry?
I've seen this hashtag in the bios of numerous right-wingers. I think it's supposed to be referring to Biden, but I'm not sure and haven't looked into it. This is a rabbit hole I do not want to go down. Twentydragon (talk) 10:31, 11 August 2022 (UTC)
- Yes, per the Daily Caller (click here for the Caller story if you must) it seemed to have stemmed from an alleged "hack" of Hunter Biden's phone that was posted on 4Chan in early July this year. Being 4Chan, who knows how much is real and how much is bullshit, though given the little currency this "hack" has made in all but the sketchiest media sources (left and right) since this time, you can draw your own conclusion. According to this Verge article, some of the stuff (showing Hunter Biden's heavy-partying lifestyle) was not terribly new news anyways, though of course the "leak" triggered fresh faux outrage from the fanbois of Donald Trump about Hunter Biden hanging out with prostitutes or something. At any rate, a Breitbart reporter claimed "Pedo Peter" was a contact found in Hunter Biden's phone leak. Again, this is Breitbart, so it could very well be 100% fabricated bullshit, but that seems to be the origin of the meme. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 14:22, 11 August 2022 (UTC)
"Goyslop" - Possible new entry?
Goyslop is a word that has apparently become a meme recently, and though it appears to have been taken away from the alt-right, it seems to originate from /pol/, the word itself referring to Fast Food, Overprocessed Food, or just Unhealthy Food in general, or as Urban Dictionary ever so kindly puts it (/s), “The absolute barebones nutrition required by goyim to stay alive and continue working/wagecucking.” TheOneAndOnlyCirrusMan (talk) 23:22, 29 September 2022 (UTC)