There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
New template proposal
| Join the party!|
|Opiates for the masses|
- I can't see the difference. pathetic 14:25, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- "join the party", i think. and that's cute if he did. by the way, the reds don't match. Not sure why i noticed that, i suck at colors.GodotSome would use a tautology to describe it ("The way things are done around here is the wa 14:28, 18 November 2011 (UTC) (ec)
- It was funny before. Now it's not. B♭maj7 (talk) Anachronistically anachronistic 14:29, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- You know B maj, you going over every single edit of mine and always saying "not funny" or "crappy writing" makes me think you hate me ... -- DasRationalpersone (Annoy me!) 14:41, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- I don't hate you at all. You're just not very funny and your writing is hard to read. That's all. B♭maj7 (talk) Anachronistically anachronistic 14:54, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Good to know. But c'mon, "join the party?" That's classic, like "war never changes." -- DasRationalpersone (Annoy me!) 15:03, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- There's always my original... Seme Blue 14:31, 18 November 2011 (UTC)