There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
The Haunting Of
| It's fun to pretend|
|Fails from the crypt|
The Haunting Of is a God-awful series that airs on The Biography Channel. It is a spinoff of the just as God-awful show Celebrity Ghost Stories. The show features interviews with
washed-up has-beens "celebrities" who claim to have had paranormal experiences. After they tell their "stories" they take the paranormal "investigators" back to the place where they claim to have seen the ghosts "entities".
Names you may (but probably don't) recognize
- Fairuza Balk — Adam Sandler's love interest from The Waterboy. Appears in both seasons of The Haunting Of, because looking like an idiot once just isn't enough.
- Barry Bostwick — Voices Grandpa Clyde Flynn in Phineas and Ferb.
- Kelly Carlson — Played Kimber Henry in Niptuck.
- Giancarlo Esposito — Played drug lord Gus Fring in Breaking Bad.
- Gina Gershon — Her career took a hit after she was in Showgirls, but she recently appeared in How to Make it in America.
- Eric Mabius — Played Daniel Meade in Ugly Betty.
- Beverley Mitchell — Was in 7th Heaven and now plays the school counselor in some crappy ABC family show.
- Chazz Palminteri — The incompetent cop from The Usual Suspects.
- Regis Philbin — Former host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and Million Dollar Password.
- Rowdy Roddy Piper — Retired professional wrestler. 
- Michael Rappaport — Was in Prison Break.
- Elisabeth Rohm — Detective Kate Lockley from Angel.
- Connie Stevens — Was in Maverick and Hawaiian Eye. Hasn't done anything of note lately besides donating thousands to the Republican Party, apparently.
- Jay Thomas — Played the Easter Bunny from The Santa Clause 2 and The Santa Clause 3. No wonder he's desperate.
- Nadine Velazquez — Hey, it's the housekeeper from My Name is Earl!
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0531095/ His IMDb page
- http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductions/the-haunting-of-roddy-piper/ Background
- http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_political_donations/Connie_Stevens.php She donated to Allen West too