Blue In Green—Bill Evans
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! IveBeenFrank (talk) 00:01, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
- @IveBeenFrank Thank you my friend. Leucippus (talk) 00:04, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know. I don't know how I messed that up. Anyway it should fixed now. →Leucippus 15:00, 4 February 2021 (UTC)
Notice of demotion
- Thank you LeucippusTalk 21:16, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
If you’re unsure what the point of an edit was or whether it should stand, it’s always ok to leave it unpatrolled. No one likes seeing the red exclamation marks, but it’s better than letting something like that bizarre alteration to the Eastern Orthodox churches file through. Christopher (talk) 15:52, 27 February 2021 (UTC)
- Yeah, I wasn't sure what the point of that edit was. I thought patrolling it, would let other sysops know that the edit wasn't going unnoticed. Thanks for the advice LeucippusTalk 15:58, 27 February 2021 (UTC)