Greetings, Epixpivotmaster, and thank you for joining our wiki of expensive raccoons! I hope you enjoy your time here. Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 07:57, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
- It's my pleasure to contribute to such a rich, important and noble project! ~epixSay What? 15:12, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Please pay attention to the dates
Prompted by your addition to Debate:Alcohol, Sexual Victimization, and Victim Blaming: When reading a discussion page, please pay attention to the datestamp of the post(s) and whether the discussion is still active before you decide to reply.--ZooGuard (talk) 07:52, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
- on talk pages, new subjects go at the end (bottom) of the page not the top;
- subjects like yours are better opened at the saloon;
- what's PT-BR?
- How about Portuguese/Brazilian for that last one? (tudo bem?) Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 13:17, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- 1.Oops, sorry. Really forgot that... I'm such a noob >.<
- 2.Sorry again. I thought an issue like this would be fit to the front talk page.
- 3.It's an abbreviation for brazilian portuguese. Like EN for english, ES for spanish, RU for russian and alike. I guessed everybody would know that, hehe.~epixSay What? 20:07, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
- In answer to your question, I'm sorta doing a thing, but I can't really remember how to grammar, and I'm a lazy sod. Se você fala em Português, poderia me ajudar, se faz favor? MĖSSIÅH ØF DØØM Yesterday seems as though it never existed 13:59, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, I'd love to help! I shall start today. But I have some questions: should I try to find all sources in portuguese too? And should I translate the hyperlinks too? To which url would they go to? The english ones or a yet to be created translated one?~epixSay What? 20:07, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
Just bringing attention to something I'm trying to do
I started translating RationalWiki Atheism FAQ for the Newly Deconverted into my sandbox: User:Lgallindo/sandbox
Corrections (on wiki style or anything else), comments or help are very appreciated.