There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Greetings, Epixpivotmaster, and thank you for joining our wiki of belittling Nintendo 64s! I hope you enjoy your time here. Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 07:57, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
- It's my pleasure to contribute to such a rich, important and noble project! ~epixSay What? 15:12, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Please pay attention to the dates
Prompted by your addition to Debate:Alcohol, Sexual Victimization, and Victim Blaming: When reading a discussion page, please pay attention to the datestamp of the post(s) and whether the discussion is still active before you decide to reply.--ZooGuard (talk) 07:52, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
- on talk pages, new subjects go at the end (bottom) of the page not the top;
- subjects like yours are better opened at the saloon;
- what's PT-BR?
- How about Portuguese/Brazilian for that last one? (tudo bem?) Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 13:17, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- 1.Oops, sorry. Really forgot that... I'm such a noob >.<
- 2.Sorry again. I thought an issue like this would be fit to the front talk page.
- 3.It's an abbreviation for brazilian portuguese. Like EN for english, ES for spanish, RU for russian and alike. I guessed everybody would know that, hehe.~epixSay What? 20:07, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
- In answer to your question, I'm sorta doing a thing, but I can't really remember how to grammar, and I'm a lazy sod. Se você fala em Português, poderia me ajudar, se faz favor? MĖSSIÅH ØF DØØM Yesterday seems as though it never existed 13:59, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, I'd love to help! I shall start today. But I have some questions: should I try to find all sources in portuguese too? And should I translate the hyperlinks too? To which url would they go to? The english ones or a yet to be created translated one?~epixSay What? 20:07, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
Just bringing attention to something I'm trying to do
I started translating RationalWiki Atheism FAQ for the Newly Deconverted into my sandbox: User:Lgallindo/sandbox
Corrections (on wiki style or anything else), comments or help are very appreciated.