Dear Anonymous User
RE: Your previous comment which I ignored due to the utter weakness of the atheist position and strength of the Christian position
1. You and your co-obese atheists at a rather liberal website starting with an R have a rather weak ideology (atheism) that has such a glass jaw, that it renders you unable to find even one piece of evidence that we are inaccurate or incorrect in Conservapedia's articles pertaining to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality, which were all largely edited by me. Since there is no proof or evidence that any of these worldviews are actually established facts, it wasn't very challenging for us to put together some articles that intelligently attempt to debunk these worldviews.
2. I bravely defeated Anonymous User and their fellow probably-obese atheists on the talk pages of the Conservapedia articles that they were rather expectedly angered by, plus on other places on the internet as well (atheism, evolution, homosexuality, etc.) In regards to this, your claim that I am afraid to debate has no merit. I am certainly not claiming that it is because of my excellent debating prowess that I won so many debates with you rather obese gentlemen from a rather liberal website, it is just that atheism is such an incredibly weak position with a glass jaw - especially compared to Christianity, which, however, has overwhelming evidence to support it.
3. I met my goals that I sought to achieve in relation to my participation with Conservapedia, the Trustworthy Encyclopedia. Anything else that I do further is just icing on the cake.
4. Encyclopedias are usually supposed to involve multiple editors and personally, I haven't seen a single encyclopedia that I fully agree with. Feel free to rail at Conservapedia and find factual inconsistencies in it, but I really don't think that you can find even one factual error in the Conservapedia articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality.
5. I know that it angers
to no end that I have met my goals and hereby declare VICTORY, since I have the ability as a Conservapedia sysop to block anyone who has the nerve to persecute me, and yet you still want to find fault in me. However, I have still succeeded in being more like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ once and for all, in that I have delivered yet another punch to your flabby midsection! You on the other hand, have also succeeded at being more like your Lord and Savior Richard Dawkins, in that you probably largely agree with his rape apologetics in regards to Elevatorgate!
In regards to all of that, I hereby challenge you to A SECOND WRITTEN DEBATE. In this debate, I challenge you to prove to me that atheism is true and correct (which you probably won't be able to do anyway, due to the inherent glass jaw of atheism), and once I achieve victory, it will all but destroy atheism on the internet ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
However, it will only be under THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (in bold):
- In case you attempt to martyr me in your anger as a result of my inevitable VICTORY, I get to bring with me a largely defensive weapon of gun.
- You are to pay an exact total of $25,000.00 USD, which will be donated by a trustworthy bible-believer of your choosing to a faith-based Christian charitable organization of your choosing upon successful completion of the debate.
- The debate will be written, and will be 30 hours long (which can be broken up over a 90 month period).
6. Well so long, you obese, militant, atheistic, and probably homosexual commie! Oh, and one more piece of Christian love for Horrible Anonymous User: I hope you go and kill yourself! Nobody loves you, and your passing will not be mourned! God will laugh as he throws you into the lake of fire, as you will finally be unable to deny that he is real!
DISCLAIMER: It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't want you to exist. >:-b