Redemoted as of December 18, 2018
Initiation ceremony: I'm now officially a sysop! This time I will never edit-war or unecessarily perma-ban/perma-protect again! Trus me...
- Issued by ClickerClock for winning the Satirize Alternative Medicine Competition (entry here):
№1 Short Story ¶
Standard banhammer, awarded for becoming a sysop.
Standard moldy mop given to all sysops.
Upgraded banhammer, includes a longer reach. 20 bans gives you this.
Just for fun
10:48, 18 August 2022 (UTC)
WesleyS ( talk | contribs )
BrxBrx And the only contributors were TmToulouse(talk | contribs)
10:48, 18 August 2022 (UTC)
DMorris ( talk | contribs )
My sockpuppets on Conservapedia, and how they were blocked (Goat rest their souls)
- AtheistKillr (blocked; they saw red at the dreaded a-word): 20:43, 9 May 2018 1990'sguy (Talk | contribs) blocked AtheistKillr (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1 year (account creation disabled) (user name policy: please consider recreating your account with a real first name and last initial)
- Ross Jones: 22:53, 14 May 2018 Karajou (Talk | contribs) blocked Ross Jones (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 2 years (account creation disabled) (Sockpuppet/Abusing multiple accounts: you gave it away again)
- TrumpLover (blocked for my trolling): 18:05, 25 August 2018 1990'sguy (Talk | contribs) changed block settings for TrumpLover (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 2 years (account creation disabled) (Inserting false information)
- 9 seiggiPdaB (blocked for no reason at all; didn't even last more than 10 minutes): 10:07, 27 October 2018 1990'sguy (Talk | contribs) changed block settings for 9 seiggiPdaB (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 5 years (account creation disabled) (Inserting false information)
Perhaps you thought that was a masterful rebuttal. However, your comments in regards to Richard Dawkins and peanut butter are slightly silly. In regards to : the matter of the homosexual agenda and mass murder, you censor that If you could face this unpleasant reality in your article on your website about : yourselves, I will be impressed. However, I do not expect to be impressed lest I allow you to disappoint me. In fact, by tomorrow, it is likely Liberal Panty-waists will have lost all vestiges of credibility. :) :) :)
Rest assured, Operation Xbox One is gathering steam!!! Perhaps, if you agree to the debate, the hispanic ladies might finally believe you have machismo...
I hope you recently saw that your comments in regards to my IQ are completely lacking any cogent rebuttal. In regards to the matter of public schools and morality, you gloss over that this is merely a fraction of what I believe operations flying fortresses and grassroots will produce. In fact, by upon activation of Operation Trickle Down, it is likely Chuck Norris will have lost all vestiges of credibility. :) :) :)
Rest assured, Operation Charging Cheetahs and Pointy Flapjacks is gathering steam!!! I'm off to scewer the sacred cows of evolutionism.
It does seem to me that your replies to my comment are very childish. Regarding Obama and the Gay Agenda, I think you need to be reminded that Google censors creationists. In fact, by this December, it is likely Evolution will have lost all vestiges of credibility. :) :) :)
Rest assured, Operation Gumball Machines is gathering steam!!! Please do not be disappointed if a internet atheist/agnostic revival does not ensue.
Don't be surprised if readers think in regards to your comments in regards to Richard Dawkins and peanut butter are completely unsurprising. In regards to the subject of Oregon and uncharitableness, you mislead children by suggesting that appeal to ridicule is a logic fallacy. In fact, by next Sunday, it is likely Atheism will have lost all vestiges of credibility. :) :) :)
Rest assured, Operation Grassroots is gathering steam!!! Thousands of troops may be soon pouring in at the rallying points!
I find the irony delicious, your comments regarding Conservapedia's web traffic are somewhat tedious. When it comes to atheism and obesity and suicide, you fail to realize that now could you please state in the article about your own website that Wikipedia will not permit an article on your website because Wikipedians do not believe you are notable. In fact, by Darwin's birthday, it is likely Obesity will have lost all vestiges of credibility. :) :) :)
Rest assured, Operation Illinois is gathering steam!!! Time to shatter atheism's glass jaw!
A message from Andrew Layton Schlafly of Conservapedia
"Anonymous User" (you're not credible, liberal), support for Obama is so prevalent among the mainstream media that only liberal deceivers deny the connection. I've managed to read your rants and you fail to mention what you find most inspiring about Columbus, such as his independent thinking, so there's a 95% chance you're being taken in by liberal lies. Open your mind and admit that faith reduces moral relativism. Whatever the mainstream media might say, relativity is based entirely on sweeping and implausible assumptions unlike any other theory of physics. The rules are clear: don't emasculate Christianity, don't dumb down the Bible, don't pretend Hell doesn't exist, accept the full logic of the Bible and use the powerful new words that come into the English language.--Aschlafly 10:48, 18 August 2022 (UTC)
- Gentlemen! I will discombobulate your precious ninja, enabling me to destroy atheism on the internet. You should all be oscillating over Operation Meringue, which will likely give Conservapedia a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
- Gentlemen! I will glug your precious philanthropist, enabling me to destroy atheism on the internet. You should all be vitiating over Operation Nude Photograph, which will likely give Conservapedia a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
- Gentlemen! I will graphitize your precious oven, enabling me to destroy atheism on the internet. You should all be rioting over Operation Cockroach, which will likely give Conservapedia a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
- Gentlemen! I will roll your precious xylene, enabling me to destroy atheism on the internet. You should all be rinsing over Operation Xbox 360, which will likely give Conservapedia a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
- Gentlemen! I will execrate your precious bathtub, enabling me to destroy atheism on the internet. You should all be shaving over Operation Mammary Gland, which will likely give Conservapedia a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
Best of Rohanpics captions
- Gentlemen! I will neuter your precious dwarf, enabling me to destroy religion on the Internet. You should all be shaving over Operation Deconvert, which will likely give RationalWiki a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
FAKE NEWS. Sad!
Donald Trump @realDonaldTrump
THANK YOU Alex Jones for the wonderful breakfast. Keep up the great work!!
10:48 AM - 18 Aug 2022
Gentlemen! I will defenestrate your precious spawn, enabling me to destroy atheism on the internet. You should all be bursting over Operation rucksack
, which will likely give Conservapedia a top result on a certain search engine starting with G.
I saw your response to my latest campaign and I am not surprised your comments in regards to Machismo are entirely churlish. Regarding homosexuality and cabinet, you mislead children by suggesting that the Media supports the homosexual agenda. In fact, by some time in the next quarter, it is likely Secular leftists will have lost all vestiges of credibility. :) :) :)
Rest assured, Operation Gumball Machines is gathering steam!!! Now that Wikipedia has an article on "desecularization", the "Growth of religion" and "Postsecularism", isn't it time to fly the flag of surrender and shut down this wiki? Wikipedia was founded by an atheist and agnostic.
A user of the Conservative account
Debate Challenge from Ken
Dear Anonymous User
RE: The last comment of yours which I took lightly in terms of the mental aptitude of some obesity-afflicted RationalWikians
1. You and the other rather mentally-disabled members of your rather liberal website that falsely purports to be "rational" are too obese and mentally challenged to find even one single piece of evidence that we are inaccurate or incorrect in Conservapedia's articles that focus on atheism, evolution, or homosexuality, which were all largely my work. Because of the simple fact that there is no proof or evidence that any of these worldviews are reliable or correct, it wasn't considerably challenging for us to brainstorm some articles that expertly attempt to debunk these worldviews.
2. I expertly thrashed you folks on the talk pages of the Conservapedia articles that they were rather expectedly angered by, plus on other places on the internet as well (atheism, evolution, homosexuality, etc.) Pertaining to this, your claim that I am afraid to debate has no merit. I am most apparently not claiming that it is in regards to my excellent debating prowess that I won so many debates with you gentlemen from a certain website starting with an R, it is just that atheism is such an incredibly weak position with a glass jaw - especially compared to Christianity, which, however, has overwhelming evidence to support it.
3. I met my goals that I sought to achieve pertaining to my participation with Conservapedia, the Trustworthy Encyclopedia. Anything else that I do further is just icing on the cake.
4. Encyclopedias usually involve multiple editors and personally, I haven't seen a single encyclopedia that I fully agree with. Feel free to get upset like a baby at Conservapedia and find gaps in it, but I really don't think that you can find any credible evidence that there are any factual errors in the Conservapedia articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality.
5. I know that it angers
to no end that I have met my goals and hereby declare VICTORY, since I have the ability as a Conservapedia sysop to block anyone who has the nerve to announce their intentions to destroy America, and yet you still want to find fault in me. However, I have still succeeded in being more like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ once and for all, in that I have delivered yet another punch to your flabby midsection! You on the other hand, have also succeeded at being more like your Lord and Savior PZ Meyers, in that you also look largely unattractive, also believe that women and men should be treated equal (!), and are also very large around the waist!
In regards to all of that, I hereby challenge you to A SECOND WRITTEN DEBATE. In this debate, I challenge you to prove to me that atheism is true and correct (which you probably won't be able to do anyway, due to the inherent glass jaw of atheism), and once I achieve victory, it will all but destroy atheism on the internet ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
However, it will only be under THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (in bold):
- In case you attempt to martyr me in your anger as a result of my inevitable VICTORY, I get to bring with me a largely defensive weapon of gun.
- You are to pay an exact total of
$ 35,000.00 $5,000,000, which will be donated by a trustworthy bible-believer of your choosing to a faith-based Christian charitable organization of your choosing upon successful completion of the debate.
- The debate will be written, and will be 10 hours long (which can be broken up over a 95 month period).
6. Well so long, you obese, militant, atheistic, and probably homosexual commie! Oh, and one more piece of Christian love for Horrible Anonymous User: I hope you live an incredibly short life, and spend the rest of eternity rotting in Hell, where your big, round body has always rightfully belonged!
DISCLAIMER: It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't want you to exist. >:-b
Gallery: Pissed at me
Whaa? I didn't even know CP's server was located there; citation fucking needed, man. I support free speech for everyone; even idiots suffering from extreme persecutory delusions. And besides, back in 2007 I wasn't even an atheist yet.
His inability to spell says it all. I'm pretty sure this WN kiddie is bluffing about my IP. Seeing such a young person buying into the "rAcE ReEuHlIzUm" narrative makes me feel a bit pessimistic about humanity's future...
This is perhaps one of the funniest of the love letters this guy (same as above) has sent me on my talkpage. Note how he still can't be arsed to even sign his stupid, easily-reverted posts.
Thanks for telling me I was a marxist, I had no idea! I, who has evidently angered certain moonbats who are legitimately marxist by being one of those oh-so-evil moderate liberals Oxy hates more than the alt-right.
A BoN whining about how I censored mUh fReEzEpEaCh from Fun:Cat (aka doing my job of
Ah yes, the BonMod ship, in which the same BoN professes his/her/their/its love for me by calling me "sweetums" and flirtatiously teasing me by sarcastically saying "oops, forgot to sign". If you're reading this, BoN, just say so if you wanna marry me. (Not that I'd want to be in any kind of relationship with a humorless, bad-faith editor anyway.) Now that I've mentioned this utter monstrosity, y'all now probably want brain bleach
injected into your bloodstream to make you forget you ever read this.