There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- What? Don't you think the real SoA was a lot fuzzier?Jackinthebox (talk) 21:16, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
Are you now, or have you ever been
(tick one or several of the following boxes)
[ ] a zionist [ ] a cuck [ ] a liberal [ ] a MRA
I trust I have answered your questions satisfactorily.
Now ask yourself these questions,not for me but just to think about:
1) Are you differentiating between “things you’re not good at” vs. “things you don’t like about yourself?”
2) Are the characteristics you don’t like about yourself still showing up on a regular basis?
3) If there are characteristics you don’t like about yourself, what are you doing to improve?
4) Are the things you don’t like about yourself a function of habits as opposed to personality characteristics? Jackinthebox (talk) 02:36, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- Unfortunately this BoN has been banned due to being a massive shit (blanking Saloon Bar discussions, and other prior offenses). If you like I can unblock him with the condition that he responds to you. PBfreespace (talk) 02:49, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks. They are really rhetorical questions. I don't need answers.Jackinthebox (talk) 03:29, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
Careful consideration bin
Please feel free to keep the erudite and on-point observations to once every half an hour, so that you can properly consider before each time you hit "submit" - David Gerard (talk) 15:06, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
Please feel free to feel free.Jackinthebox (talk) 15:15, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- Paroled. "Not a vandal. There's a reason it's called "vandal" bin.". Herr FüzzyCätPötätö (talk/stalk) 19:20, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
Butthurt Comments Bin: grab a ticket and we'll call your number
All butthurt comments here.::::
- Just shut up you, and other Butthurt editorial notes:
If you hurt the feelings of anyone who counts here at RW no matter how well intended your activity or even how idiotic the rest of us think the offended party may be, your ability to post on this site will be curtailed. Do not expect a warning or a friendly explantion of why the offended party is so butthurt. Forget that, you ignominious 1st world person.