User talk:Kirk Johnson
Kirk Johnson of Knoxville, TN -- Powell High School, class of 1984?
Thanks!!!! Kirk Johnson (talk) 16:58, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
- and about time, sez I. 'Twas getting tiresome sweeping up the red bangs-clamation points in the wake of your diligence. Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 18:00, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
For your recent contributions
|For demonstrating exemplary goatery in the line of duty, Tyrannis |
has awarded you a
Ewwwwwww. Cockroaches ate half of it.
Thanks for the stale cookie, well linking, Catholic to the Roman Catholic Church was a mistake because Lutherans, Anglicans, perhaps others also consider themselves Catholic. Sorting out pages that link to "Catholic" is a magnum opus but leaving things for a few years would make correcting the mistake even more laborious. Kirk Johnson (talk) 15:19, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
For the Glorious meta-site
- Nein! Kirk Johnson (talk) 18:46, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
Are you still working on this stub? If not, i'll jump in. but didn't want to step on toes if you have ideas about it.--En attendant Godot 15:06, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
- Feel free to disagree, of course, but I tend to avoid starting articles if they will be a stub. In many cases, nothing is really better than "almost nothing". --En attendant Godot 17:48, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
- I was planning an article pointing out that the sequence is wrong, also I feel starting an article with at least one good link is better than nothing and can encourage others to develop the article as happened. Kirk Johnson (talk) 06:33, 28 June 2011 (UTC)
The conspiracy theories in Mass (religion)#Black magic ritual are real, please check the linkies,
- John Paul II Pedophiles, Pederasts, Rapists-Priests Army were like the Nazis born out of the Devil’s bowels an inherently evil all-male hierarchy who thrived under secrecy and cover-up of ...
- Opus Dei Benedict XVI Eucharist-lies: Sacrament of Satan Kirk Johnson (talk) 06:40, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
- Er...Opus Dei...world domination...you're not serious, right? Nebuchadnezzar (talk) 07:02, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
I have no opinions about any RC conspiracies but the websites I used as references seem to think there is some weird conspiracy involving Opus Dei and the pope with the Jesuits resisting. Kirk Johnson (talk) 08:18, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
Hey Kirk, I'm new here. I fell in love with this site the moment I saw it. After reading for a while, I decided to write my first article! I found the topic "confession" under articles that need expansion and figured I'd go all-out and give it the full monty treatment. Since I'm new here, I thought it would be appropriate to ask you first before I posted it, since you wrote the stub on confession which was up. I liked what I read, but I thought that confession deserved a full treatment, from beginning to end. Above all, I thought confession should focus on catholic confession, which I had plenty enough to do of back in school. Could I have permission to post my new article? -Powers Aug.11 edit: another user assured me that this would be fine, so I went ahead. I wouldn't have done so except, I think it is a very good article and I couldn't just keep it to myself!
- Thanks! Kirk Johnson (talk) 09:49, 18 August 2011 (UTC)