— Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 09:55, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
Arab leadership on transfer of all Jews (or genocide) and racist hatred incitement by Palestinian mainstream
Transfer of Jews
The idea to cleanse Israel of its Jews have been promoted by Arab leaders since the 1940s. Including by Ahmad Shukairy (In 1946, ShuKairy joined the “Arab Higher Committee which was also headed by the ex Mufti. Shukairy got his start in “politics" in the early 1930s when he belonged to a group of fanatical extremists led by the ex-Mufti. This gang cooperated with the Communists and prior to the HitlerStalin Pact sought in every possible way to sabotage the Allied war effort against the Nazis in the Middle East. However, when Soviet Russia joined the Allies, Shukairy's group split with the ommunists, and went all out for Hitler.), in the 1950s, before he was booted out of U.N. for saluting far right Neo Nazi storm-troopers gang. Then he called for genocide (verbatim: "non of them will survive") in 1967. PA "moderate" leader Mahmoud Abbas said in 2013 as reported by Reuters that he does not want a single Israeli on future Palestine state.
Anti Jewish racism incitement in Arab PA system
The horrific racism of dehumanization of Jews as "apes and pigs"  is rampant.
PalWatch  has been documenting constant racial incitement in mainstream Arab Palestinians. Palwatch isn't the only source for incitement in mainstream PA Arab system
Even far left anti-Israel media like Haaretz has reported on this. Or in NYTimes
Even notorious biased U.N. could not hold itself back from criticism on Palestinian hate speech and incitement in 2019. The United Nations’ Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination in Geneva expressed rare criticism over the Palestinian Authority’s hate speech in school textbooks and in its media. Omari Nahmias Sep 1, 2019
PalWatch quoted, featured in mainstream Israeli media. |  | . Hundreds attend funeral of 13-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel, who was murdered in a terrorist attack on Thursday morning; MK Yehuda Glick weeps at funeral: 'No one can look at the bedroom of a girl, her mattress soaked with blood, and not have his heart cry out.' Ynet reporters. Published: 06.30.16 , 21:23. |  | 
PS I object to any generalization of an entire people. Period.
Despite that 2010 poll showed such racism, as 90% of Arab, Muslim M.E. viewing Jews unfavorably.  It is precisely because of incitement. Ditto.
Some of criticism of Haaretz
(Note. Jpost and Maariv are mainstream and Hamodia is non-Zionist. TabletMag is center-left. JewishPress and T.I. are zionists on the right.)
- JPost: Shame on 'Haaretz'. Many policies promoted by paper are supportive of Israel's adversaries. By I. Leibler. Nov.6.2007
- Jpost: Media comment: The Israeli media is unpopular because it is biased... We do not have the space to review in depth all the Haaretz coverage of this year’s centenary of the Balfour Declaration, but some of it exuded utter contempt ... By I. Medad and E. Pollak. Dec.6.2017
- It's Jew-Hate, Stupid. Haaretz, where columnist Chemi Shalev just equated what was clearly an aberration, the alleged terrible... INN, 2014
- JP. Dec. 14, 2015 · Roger Waters, Aggressive BDS Advocate, at Haaretz NY Conference Haaretz. writer and U.S. editor Chemi Shalev was apparently thrilled to be shown in a picture with Israel-hater Waters
- Haaretz newspaper: Tolerance of the enemy, hatred of his people. But "Ha'aretz" is becoming the marginalized newspaper by the day. K Liebskind. Maariv. April 13 2017
- Haaretz the real villain between the Israeli news outlets? I think so. The headline of the latest anti-Semitic story in Haaretz is.. Moshe-Mordechai van Zuiden, Mar. 6.2019, ToI
- Haaretz's Textbook Case of Media Bias | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com Sep. 27, 2017
- The Ha'aretz newspaper, which boasts of being the "newspaper for people who think", is again raising wild incitement against the ultra-Orthodox public in Israel. In an editorial published by the newspaper over the weekend, it was claimed that the ultra-Orthodox are "parasites." (2019)
- WOOING THE HAMAS by Steven Plaut - Think-Israel. Jan.30.2006. The Israeli daily Haaretz, represented best by its anti-Israel leftist fanatic Gideon Levy, is celebrating the victory of Hamas as a great moral victory .
- HA'ARETZ, THE LIE OF THE LAND by Andrea Levin - Think-Israel. Oct 8, 2007
- Jews slam 'Haaretz' columnist for book tour - The Jerusalem Post. Aug 18, 2010 · Gideon Levy has aligned himself with anti-Israel groups.
- An open letter to Gideon Levy. The Jerusalem Post By M. Ostroff. Oct. 17, 2012:
.. Don't you see the similarity between this type of baseless accusation and the defamation of your late father?..Don't you see the similarity between the Haaretz headline "J.. are capable of acting like neo-Nazis" (Meron Rappaport Sep.16, 2007) and the allegation that your late Dad cooperated with Nazis? I refer to your November 12, 2006..
- Haaretz Gideon Levy and the Apartheid Canard ( Haaretz And Gideon Levy, their libel of Israel). Ben-Dror Yemini, October 20th, 2012
- Haaretz Proclaims Political Agenda | Hamodia.com:
May 13, 2014 · HR cited Haaretz columnist Gideon Levy for manipulating an opinion poll to “prove” that Israel was an apartheid state; and correspondent Amira Hass who “brazenly defended Palestinian stone ..
- Haaretz Commentator Gideon Levy Arrested for ‘Spitting’ at Israeli Soldiers” by Dave Bender Dec.22.2014:
Israeli police on Monday arrested Gideon Levy, the well-known columnist for the left-wing Haaretz newspaper,.. Gideon Levy, who is strongly pro-Palestinian and infamous for his scathing attacks on the IDF and the Israeli right, was attempting to enter Palestinian Authority area A, without a permit, along with photographer Alex Levac... .
Earlier in the day, soldiers caught a Palestinian man in an attempted stabbing attack at the checkpoint
- Haaretz Columnist: The Israeli People Must be Replaced. Mar 18, 2015 :
Haaretz Columnist Gideon Levy: Replace the Israeli People. Are the Israeli people sick?
- Undeterred by Facts, Leftist Pundit Scorns Historic Owners of Jewish Land He Dubbed ‘Palestinian’. JP March 6, 2016 :
The willingness to admit mistakes is almost a lost art in Israel’s media... ... Gideon Levy to Israeli dialogue is what Sweeney Todd is to haircuts.
- Israel in wonderland. ThinkIsrael, 2016:
Gideon Levy, "Shimon Peres' funeral proved that anti-Semitism is dead," Haaretz, October 2, 2016
- Senior minister slams 'antisemitic' Haaretz over 'Israel Massacre Forces...JPost Apr 1, 2018
- U.S. Ambassador Slams Haaretz Writer for 'Har Klalah' Comment Hamodia.com Feb 9, 2018:
U.S. Ambassador to Israel on Friday slammed far-left Ha'aretz columnist Gideon Levy for his comments on the terrorist attack in Samaria this week,
- The Difference Is Heart | Hamodia.com. Feb 13, 2018:
Gideon Levy, the far-leftist columnist for Haaretz, took offense at the ambassador's donation of an ambulance to Har Brachah, which he blasphemously dubbed “Har Klalah.”
- Israel’s Left Discovers a New Hero: Jeremy Corbyn In ‘Haaretz’ and on campus, nothing but love for the embattled Labour leader. L. Leibovitz, Tablet Mag, Sep. 7, 2018:
.. Also in Haaretz, the columnist Gideon Levy made his admiration for the dear leader known in stentorian terms...
- According to Israeli Writer (Gideon Levy), West Bank Jews Have It Coming | Dec 18, 2018
- An Essential “Privilege” By Vic Rosenthal, JP, June 27, 2019:
Gideon Levy is an anti... misozionist* who is paid for his poison by an Israeli newspaper... , but sometimes he’s useful as an exemplar of the extremist Israeli please-cut-my-throat Left.
- Season of Plagues and Freedom. JP. Vic Rosenthal. Apr 12, 2020:
But Israel also has (in Ha' aretz, naturally), Gideon Levy, the anti-Jewish Jewish journalist
MariAnna (talk) 21:00, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
Hi @MariAnna, I see you're new here! Usually, those citations and arguments you provided should be posted on the talk page of the specific article (e.g. Talk:Ben Shapiro), not on your talk page. You are, however, free to post it here, too. Please let me know if you have any questions about RationalWiki here (on this user talk page) or on my talk page. — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 23:04, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks. I was simply trying to save it / test it. Etc. Much appreciated. MariAnna (talk) 23:30, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
- Not to be too bothersome, but whenever you respond to someone, add a colon (:) to your response (and multiple colons, so forth) to make it easier to read. I would recommend reading RationalWiki:Newcomers#"How do I indent talk pages?" for more information. On the other hand, if you want to work on a page without being bothered by others, you can create a user page for you to work on: Help:Sandbox. — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 23:37, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
Your edits to the Argentina article
Hello! I have temporarily reverted your edits to the Argentina article, as some of us were unclear as to their intention. Would you kindly explain and justify your edits either here or on the article's talk page? By the way, we speak many languages on this wiki, so we may be able to accommodate you should you need to make your point in a language other than English. Thank you!--Hastur! (talk) 21:06, 11 September 2020 (UTC)
- Explaining and improving per explanation: far right in Argentina
Dear Hastur. The edits relate to far right fascistic hatred in Argentina early 1960s. Which is why it is vital. And I edit it now to make this clear. As to languages, I appreciate it. BTW, I know some historic events, including Argentinian. Thanks.MariAnna (talk)