Head desk, yet again
I am starting to get the feeling that a single person is trying to get our goats with these ridiculous user pages (this one and L.G.N.A both). But, still -- I feel the need to slam my head into my desk. Researcher 21:40, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Please...please take him away. Researcher 21:45, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Refutation as requested
Academic SINGULARITY is a contradiction to the opposite sexes, the opposite hemispheres and to the universe of opposites that exist as a zero value existence. The academic taught singularity/entity is but poison fed the human populace - slow death. I can say that educators "eat shit" and they only cower and hide, doing nothing that will induce debate, that will indict them as evil. Americans will die SINGULARITY stupid, their brain lobotomized by EVIL educators. --AKjeldsenGodspeed! 21:41, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- That is the single greatest refutation I've ever seen. Thank you. Researcher 21:45, 14 December 2007 (EST)
DID YOU MORONS EVEN READ THE F#KING PAGE?!!?
- Now, Now - be a nice boy. PFoster 21:50, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Did you see the movie Matrix? Actually the induced night "dream world" is synonymous with the academic religious induced daytime "word world" enslavement of humans. Word has no inherent value, as it was invented as a counterfeit and fictitious value to represent natural values in commerce. Unfortunately, human values have declined to fictitious word values. Unknowingly, you are living in a "Word World", as in a fictitious life in a counterfeit nation - which you could consider Matrix induced "Dream World". Can you distinguish the academic induced "Word World" from the natural "Real World"? Beware of the change when your brain is free from induced"Word World" enslavement - for you could find that the natural "Real World" has been destroyed. --AKjeldsenGodspeed! 21:52, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- I can see that none of you are debunking this at all. Are you unable to? That might explain this Truthist 21:57, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- I did read the page, or about the first half. See, you spend so much time and effort trying to prove we can know nothing (which is known as cynicism in philosophy), that the effort you then make to prove your weird reptile-people point is wasted. If I can't know anything anyway, why should I believe something SO counter-intuitive? Researcher 21:58, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Not unable - just completely effin' disinterested. Cheers. PFoster 21:59, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- So i guess that you just refuse to accept the truth and live by what authority figures have told you. Oh well. Truthist 22:01, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Look, Truthist-guy. There's something you have to realize. As you seem to have correctly surmised, rationality and all that stuff is simply a tool for the Reptilian overlords to keep humans down in a state of perpetual ignorance and self-delusion. And this is RationalWiki. RationalWiki. So what does that tell you? Yeah, that's right. We're sort of with them. And I have to tell you that coming here was... not really the brightest of ideas. --AKjeldsenGodspeed! 22:05, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- No. I, for one, do not blindly accept things "authority figures" tell me. I check things out for myself; yes the "authority figures" have had many many years to hide the "truth" and continue to do so. But having dug deep enough I now find myself being PAID by them to hush the "truth" up. So, I'm going to form a consensus that your "truths" are little more than FREE ADVERTISING by you on this website. That should be enough for a sysop to move the C&P crap on your user page into a nice memory hole. Warren Terra 22:12, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Flooble wap dig libirt svortew moggletwist garf garf splinge mookravbleet. Corytreap bunt hoedfroom neep (neepily) nearge dewquest boiterfan nogging ferd. Scorbblers gres broumish, erfoy yongle wedger scraum. Susanpurrrrr ... 21:51, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Smod! Nih kippwek - fro nurdem izzud scarmish? Kippwennek (?) Heg! Heg! Brongilios, mredel stort pesaner hop A fro kippwek (smeateri?) newgulfied gou ukroo fre/fro ned. Kippwek droot!!! Susanpurrrrr ... 22:17, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Fergun KIPPWEK drelvet grumert A fru/fre/fro blif ungles noafthorp, briffereny no, nof, noft gleeb. Strupler briglle farion moodek - kippwek Susanpurrrrr ... 22:35, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- I wasn't aware they (reptiles) had lips. That would make doing an "em" sound difficult at best. Maybe they're not truly evil but just misunderstood? CЯacke® 23:12, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Could've used a coupla fart gags, though... :P --Robledo 22:02, 14 December 2007 (EST)
The Reptilian Overlords made me do it. You were right all along... ;) --Robledo 22:55, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Our Evil Reptile Overlords (Artist's Conception)
Do we really want the Prophet's image on this website?
Discuss: It's a tricky one. As much as I don't want to see rioting in the streets, I think it's part of our mission to challenge the old ways and traditions. Our very own RatWiki Reformation, if you will. --Robledo 23:31, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- That's true but what will the evil reptile overlords say?CЯacke® 23:35, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Would it not be within our mandate to educate the masses - in a rational way - about Our Reptilian Evil Overlords (OREOs)? And to do so, wouldn't an image be helpful. Besides, he's CUTE. Not long-eared jerboa cute, but cute.
- And they're from Texas, a state renown for it's clear headed people! 23:53, 14 December 2007 (EST) CЯacke®
Wait a sec...
If, we, the human race, are the creation of these awful fnord reptilian overlords, well, so what? Do you think that sheep (genetically engineered by us) should, I don't fnord know, rise up or something? It's basically the same thing. And, fnord Occam's Razor pretty much says that (and sorry for this, RW faithful) instead of humans worshipping an imaginary God to detract attention from the reptfnordilian masters, that the god that everyone's making a big deal about is actually responsible for making us. Now, obviously, this also flies in the face of logic, but compared to "Everyone listens to God and science because the aliens brainwashed us to!!!" it's surprisingly normal.
Also, can you say motherfnordin' Timecube?-- 02:03, 15 December 2007 (EST)
- If authority figures and their facts are not to be trusted, and
- If most authority figures are really alien masters, and
- Because you are apparently the only person with the truth in this matter, and
- Because of your empirical, exclusive knowledge of the subject, by definition you are an authority figure on the matter
- Then you are not to be trusted, and
- Therefore you are a lying alien reptile.
Clever ruse, making your own proof of your existance so ridiculous and then balleying it about over here, but I saw through it, you're brainwashing, scaly ways won't fool me.
Also, why does it have to be reptiles?-- 02:17, 15 December 2007 (EST)
- Given the stuff I look at on a regular basis, you don't wanna see what pics I've got. --Kels 00:07, 16 December 2007 (EST)
The Horrible Truth
...is that the OREOs are actually just a front, hired stooges propped up to take the heat off of our TRUE owners, the Giant Miniature Space Hamsters. No, REALLY. And I've got exactly as much proof as the Truthinessist has fnord. --Gulik 00:35, 16 December 2007 (EST)
Gotta give this person credit
He/she/they/it have really put a long of effort into this whole New World Order craziness that they throw on our site. Seems to me though that they out to turn that great imagination that all those meds gave them towards writing profitable fiction instead of wasting their talents here. --Edgerunner76 00:59, 23 December 2007 (EST)