Humans Are Free
| Style over substance|
Humans Are Free is a website that promotes pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, and other miscellaneous bullshit. Whenever these guys say "scientifically proven", you can bet that it's wrong. They have many insane editors, including (surprise) Mike Adams.
- The website is YEC and anti-evolution. "9 Scientific Facts Prove the 'Theory of Evolution' is False"
- The website advocates Global warming denialism. "Over 30,000 Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax"
- A bunch of bullshit about aliens.
- Aether exists (as the "5th" element) and is also a "vital life force"
- Free energy is being suppressed!!
- Staunch germ theory denialists, saying that having a "positive worldview" is all you need to stay healthy.
- Drinking a mixture of fruit juices will cure you of cancer.
- Apparently you need to "Balance your body's pH", even though your body is not affected by the pH of what's in your stomach, unless it's sulfuric acid or lye. If foods affected your body's pH, then your stomach acid would result in your rapid demise.
- Earthing is "a good supply of antioxidants and free-radical destroying electrons".
- Anti-Catholicism; "Eyewitnesses Testify: Pope Francis Raped and Killed Children; Sealed Vatican Documents Expose Their Satanic Rituals"
- China sucks!
The website has an extremely inactive forum with topics including Nibiru sightings and buried pyramids.
- http://humansarefree.com/2015/09/the-5th-element-is-aether.html What can I say?
- http://humansarefree.com/2015/09/the-super-simple-drink-that-helps.html Remember, the fruits have to be organic!
- http://humansarefree.com/2015/09/6-reflexology-points-to-relieve.html The person who wrote this is definitely not a foot fetishist.