| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”So you refuse to get vaccinated, and will never allow vaccines in the system of the children you love and care for so much … Hmmm, sorry but you have little choice in the matter. [....] Look … up in the sky … it’s a bird … it’s a plane … no … it’s a delivery system for vaccines that you are not even aware of, never agreed to, and probably never would consent to, but your consent is not sought and was never considered!
|—Roger Landry, a writer for The Liberty Beacon|
The Liberty Beacon (TLB) is a fringe online news source that promotes vaccine hysteria, chemtrail conspiracy theories, the FEMA concentration camps conspiracy theory, hysterical GMO woo, the international Jewish conspiracy and other far-right survivalist bullshit. Unsurprisingly, they embrace and promote all the wacky conspiracy theories associated with the worst of Trumpism.
The Liberty Beacon's narrative appears to be that the Obama administration (and probably the Bush administration) are/were (1) bumbling idiots, controlled by their corporate masterminds, who seek to control the government for their own purposes, and/or (2) authoritarian masterminds, who seek to use the government to control the sheeple for their own purposes. Though they claim to "produce media content" their website consists mostly of articles copied from other webshites.
Sane people routinely see the Liberty Beacon and think that it must be a parody. It appears, however, to be depressingly sincere.
- Chemtrails Not Just for Weather Modification Anymore: Vaccines On The Wind. Archived from the original at The Liberty Beacon, 27 November 2014.
- Why Vaccinations Harm Children: Health Experts Sound Off
- Engineering Winter Storms
- The Calm Before the Storm: All Hell Will Break Loose In 2015
- TLB discusses The GMO DARK ACT, House Bill HR 4432 with Zen Honeycutt, Founder of Moms Across America
- KEN’S CORNER: The Deep State IS The Synagogue Of Satan
- “Herd” Mentality Explained: Why do Sheeple Flock
- "The eradication of programmed ignorance" at libertybeacon.com.