Justice Party (South Korea)
| How the sausage is made|
This party is the only party in the Republic of Korea that is forward-looking in terms of the rights of the disabled, especially the mentally. However, the party is not complete, with some party members disparaging autism.
The party is currently the 4th largest opposition party.
'Official' political position
Main support is from trade union activists, the lower working class, multicultural families, and the sexual minorities.
This party is also the least post-nationalist party among the liberal or leftist parties in South Korea.(In South Korea, 'Korean nationalism' is usually prominent on the left-wing.)
It supports abortion rights, same-sex marriage, sustainable development and multiculturalism. But it opposes cannabis, prostitution and some social issues.[note 1] and only party in the Republic that supports the acceptance of Islamic refugees.
It is officially a social democratic party, and it is the most cultural liberal of all the major political parties in South Korea. However, this is the standard in South Korean politics, which is extremely socially conservative compared to Western countries such as the United States.
It should NEVER be considered a left-wing party like the U.S. Justice Party, Justice Democrats and Democratic Socialists of America. (S.Korean Justice party is on a fairly compromised 'center-left' line.) 
- It turned out that some executives at Justice Party provided leftover food waste from "general schools" meals as "disabled schools" meals to siphon off government subsidies and reap private benefits.
- Park Ga-bun(박가분), a major member of the right-wing of the Justice Party, wrote a letter called "Hyehwa Station Assembly, which has fallen into autism beyond isolation" to criticize radical feminism. This is a clear hate speech for autistic people, but South Korean media did not take issue with his remarks.
- Contrary to the Justice Party's official position, there was a candidate named Jang Dae-beom(장대범) who offered "homosexual therapy" in the 2018 Gwangyang City Council elections in South Korea. "I learned the seriousness of homosexuality after taking a lecture in the church," he said. He was expelled from the Justice Party over the incident, but it is highly likely that he would not have been deported if the South Korea's LGBT rights groups had not protested.
- Jang Hye-young(장혜영), a disabled human rights activist of the Justice Party, known to the South Korean people as 'radical', supported "Light It Up Blue" in 2019. (For your information, she belongs to the party's left-wing.)
- In 2021, Ryu Ho-jung(류호정) of the Justice Party, a member of the South Korean National Assembly, was embroiled in controversy over his unfair dismissal of his secretary. The Justice Party is the only party in South Korea that claims to be a "labor politics."
- In 2021, it was revealed that Justice Party leader Kim Jong-chul(김종철) sexually harassed lawmaker Jang Hye-young(장혜영), and eventually Kim Jong-chul was expelled from the party.
Of course, these SHIT are more common in the ruling Minjoo Party and the main opposition People Power Party. However, the Justice Party deserves even more criticism as it is a party that advocates "social justice".
- The latter case is due to South Korea's conservative sentiment.
- 잔반으로 장애인 급식 먹이고 보조금 가로챈 정의당 간부 Joongang Ilbo. 26. Sep. 2019.
- 장애학생 '잔반급식' 연루 인사가 정의당 새 대표라니 (The new leader of the Justice Party, who was involved in the provision of a 'leftover meals' for disabled students?) HanKyung (2021.01.27)
- 정의당 김윤기 “급진정책으로 지구·노동자·서민 살릴 길 제시” 대선 출마 (Kim Yoon-ki of the Justice Party said as he ran for president. "We will propose a way to save the earth, workers and the common people through radical policies.) Kyunghyang Shinmun. (2021.09.02)
- 고립 넘어 자폐로 빠져든 혜화역 집회 (Hyehwa Station Assembly, which has fallen into autism beyond isolation") Real news. (2018.10.08)
- 정의당 후보가 '동성애 치료' 공약 내건 까닭 (This is because the Justice Party candidate made a pledge to "cure homosexuality.") NEWS&JOY (2018.06.11)
- 정의당 류호정 의원 '비서 해고' 논란 왜 커졌을까?...핵심 가치 '노동' 연관 YTN (2021.02.16)