RationalWiki talk:Moderator elections
|Archives for this page (edit)|
Per 2017-2018 results, I've summarized a list of what to add to this page.
- Election process. Includes the pattern of when elections take place and who actually runs the elections. Includes what goes on once an election starts.
- Nominations the first step, how they work (and a link to nominations page), and nominator qualifications. If users accept their nomination, they will campaign in RationalWiki:Moderator elections/Campaigning (by the way, that page needs a how-to on formatting; we shouldn't have to refer to archives to figure out how a page is set up!). What endorsements and anti-endorsements are, and how they work. Also, mentions the time frame of how long nominations go.
- Voter qualifications. This is also mentioned in RationalWiki:Moderator elections/Election booth.
- When voting starts, how voting works, and how votes are calculated. Also, mentions the time frame of how long votes go.
- Voting ends, top most-voted users get the position.
- Post-election discussion is in the RationalWiki:Moderator elections/Results subpage.