Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! as per @Dysklyver. Bongolian (talk) 03:52, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. — NekoDysk 10:35, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
You blocked User:SimonandSimon for 9 hours. I had a look at their contribs and couldn't see why a block of an autopatrolled editor was warranted. I have, therefore, undone your block. --MtDBogan 17:18, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
- D started to block any accounts that mention the troll beginning with "M" (who socks here daily and is regularly blocked). There's even a word filter on his name so users that aren't sysops cannot mention him, although he can easily be found and has a RationalWiki article (I wrote a comment on its talk.) Apparently anyone who now mentions "M" is getting blocked based only on something D has said; no other sysops voted on this issue or approved it.SimonandSimon (talk) 17:40, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
- Don't take my unblock as an endorsement of what you've done, are doing or are intending to do. It was User:EK who blocked you, not User:D. I simply cannot see, on the basis of your edits thus far, what warranted a block. I have a suspicion this will change in the near future. --MtDBogan 17:47, 17 April 2019 (UTC)