Dr. Russell Blaylock (1945–) is a
technomage retired neurosurgeon and a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (which are synonymous anyway).
He is a prominent member of the mercury militia, having frequently written and given speeches on the dangers of vaccines and dental woo about mercury amalgam fillings. He also believes that water fluoridation causes neurological damage to babies.
Blaylock peddles a mixture of vitamin supplements and other assorted nature woo he calls the "Brain Repair Formula."
Newsmax allows him to spread his blatherskite with their "Dr. Blaylock Wellness Report" segment, where, in addition to promoting his woo, he rails against the spectre of health care rationing and claims the Soviets were responsible for creating widespread drug usage and other health epidemics in America. He has also appeared on Infowars and Natural News.
Blaylock apparently showed some Skepticism about Obamacare..
- ↑ See Babylon 5.
- ↑ Baylock on about mercury fillings. Archived from newsmax.com.
- ↑ Australian Action To End Water Fluoridation. Archived from australianfluorideaction.com, 12 February 2011.
- ↑ Newsmax:The Blaylock Wellness report vol 6 no. 9
- ↑ INFOWARS.com Saves Lives: Dr. Russell Blaylock Exposes Medical Genocide. Infowars. March 22, 2012. Archived from the original on February 22, 2017.
- ↑ Blaylock: Fluoride’s Deadly Secret. Infowars. November 29, 2010. Archived from the original on February 22, 2017.
- ↑ Russell Blaylock news, articles and information Natural News
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmPgrdoLM2I Like he has any credibility, though