| Frogs and swastikas|
|Their loud fanboys|
Sebastian Lukács Gorka (born 22 October 1970, Sebestyén Lucas Gorka) is a British-Hungarian Islamophobe, a Steve Bannon protégé, wannabe-editor of Goatee Aficionado Magazine and an all-around complete asshole. Naturally, all these attributes qualified him for a spot in the Donald Trump administration, and he advised the Trump White House from the inauguration until late August 2017. He conveniently uses the Islamist terrorism issue as a vehicle to channel his malicious contempt for all things Arab-related and Islam-related.
He has a doctorate in applied political science from Corvinus University in Hungary. Gorka likes to trot out his credentials and insist that people call him "Dr.", but his Ph.D. advisor, Stephen Sloan, stated, "I would not call him an expert in terrorism." and that "his level of expertise does not match the level where he stands in the White House." Several other academics have also criticized the both the poor quality of Gorka's doctorate and Gorka's lack of expertise.
Gorka is a member of Vitézi Rend, a reconstituted Hungarian Nazi organization that retains its nationalist and racist principles. Several US Congressional representatives have questioned whether Gorka illegally received US citizenship, based on his membership in a proscribed Nazi organization, Vitézi Rend.
- Content and End-State-based Alteration in the Practice of Political Violence since the End of the Cold War: The difference between the terrorism of the Cold War and the terrorism of al Qaeda: the rise of the "transcendental terrorist" by Sebestyén L. v. Gorka (2007) Corvinus University.
- Sebastian Gorka's PhD adviser: "I would not call him an expert in terrorism" by Curt Devine et al. (Updated 9:18 PM ET, Fri August 18, 2017) CNN.
- Stop Calling Him 'Dr.': The Academic Fraud of Sebastian Gorka, Trump’s Terrorism 'Expert': The only formally qualified examiner for Gorka’s Ph.D. on a panel packed with personal friends was an extreme right-wing Hungarian MEP who recently advocated putting pigs heads on a fence on the Hungarian border to keep out Muslims by Andrew Reynolds (Apr 27, 2017 12:34 PM) Haaretz.
- Exclusive: Listen to Controversial White House Terrorism Adviser Sebastian Gorka’s Angry Call to a Critic by Jeff Stein (2/23/17 at 5:16 AM) Newsweek.
- Nazi-Allied Group Claims Top Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka As Sworn Member by Lili Bayer & Larry Cohler-Esses (March 16, 2017) Forward.
- Sebastian Gorka Made Nazi-Linked Vitezi Rend 'Proud' by Wearing Its Medal by Alexander Smith and Vladimir Banic (Apr 8 2017, 9:40 am ET) NBC News.
- Democratic senators call for investigation into Trump aide Sebastian Gorka by Jessica Estepa (Published 5:09 p.m. ET March 17, 2017 | Updated 5:15 p.m. ET March 17, 2017) USA Today.
- Dem rep asks White House for Sebastian Gorka's immigration papers by Max Greenwood (03/16/17 07:19 PM EDT) The Hill.