Talk:Social media platforms
- 1 Myspace
- 2 Tumblr italiano: "tette per la scienza"
- 3 Wingnuts on Twitter
- 4 Is pastebin a source
- 5 Some triggered Tumblrina SJW hates on RW's logical and rational arguments
- 6 Facebook asks users: should we allow men to ask children for sexual images?
- 7 Fediverse being on wannabe's
- 8 Jesus how old this article
I think it's pretty much agreed that Myspace is dead as a social networking site. In fact, it wasn't very good at it in the first place. What it was good at, and these days does a lot more of, is promoting bands. From what I've been able to see, they've gone more in the direction of band pages more than personal pages, which works much better in the end. Sample tracks, event listings, and so forth. Check out the page for Tally Hall as a good example. So the site's not really dead, just changed focus. --Kels 12:06, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
Tumblr italiano: "tette per la scienza"
Wingnuts on Twitter
I've neevr met a dumber political group in my life.
Is pastebin a source
- Which one is it? I skimmed the URLs and didn't see it. Bicyclewheel 16:32, 7 May 2015 (UTC)
Some triggered Tumblrina SJW hates on RW's logical and rational arguments
oh wait actually tumblr has whiny conservative offense warriors too FuzzyCatPotato of the Hideous Chisels (talk/stalk) 18:24, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
- Honestly, I'm offended at the implication that we're pro-Dawkins, more than anything else. Also anyone who likes lists of logical fallacies is an instant warning sign for "most tendentious, pedantic of internet arguments incoming"(sorry fuzzy). ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 18:33, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
Facebook asks users: should we allow men to ask children for sexual images?
- @CheeseburgerFace Please tell me that the answer was almost uniformly "No!! Why are you asking stupid questions like this anyway?" ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 17:32, 9 June 2018 (UTC)
Fediverse being on wannabe's
@RockfordRoe - Before you and I end up in an edit war over this (would rather avoid it), could I ask why you chose to put my paragraph about the Fediverse in the Wannabe's section? It has more users than FetLife according to the article itself (which is in the Major sites section) and the Wannabe's section seems mostly to be used for networks that either are failing, have failed or are purely alt-right/reactionary dens, which the Fediverse isn't (in fact, there's quite a thriving LGBTQ+ community that in no small part got larger due to Tumblr and Twitter booting users indiscriminately). The Crow (talk) 15:20, 16 December 2019 (UTC)
Jesus how old this article
In the Facebook section — “like livejournal or MySpace Facebook is very popular with college students” etc. Possibly just a joke, but I thought it was funny idk 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:20, 16 August 2020 (UTC)