Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound POWER — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 01:02, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound POWER course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. —LJL (ᴛᴀʟᴋ/sᴛᴀʟᴋ) 18:09, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
I really appreciate all the great expansions and edits you've made to trans*-related pages here as a trans person, so I'm just dropping by to thank you! L̤̈ÿ̤n̤̈n̤̈R̤̈ (̈ẗ̤ä̤l̤̈k̤̈)̈ (̈c̤̈ö̤n̤̈ẗ̤r̤̈ï̤b̤̈s̤̈)̈ @ 02:55, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
I am leaving this message for others to know that AAE is a major contributor to the anti-trans website KiwiFarms
(now only accessible as a .onion) under the username "Real Mayun." (screenshot) They started one of the largest anti-trans threads on the site, titled "Tranny Sideshows on Social Media" which documents and ridicules transgender people. Here is a recent screenshot of their admission where they attempted to disavow the thread and claim they were going to change their behavior. However, here is a screenshot from as recently as July 28th, showing they continue to contribute to anti-trans threads and openly use slurs to describe transgender people. Most of their posts to the site have been deleted so they can cover their tracks, and because KiwiFarms has been scrubbed from archiving sites for promoting hatespeech, there is little evidence of their hundreds of transphobic posts to the site going back years. I am not asking for any punitive actions against AAE and believe they are a very disturbed person, but only want to make RW aware that this person is responsible for a great deal of harassment and stalking of transgender people, and that their recent apologies on that site for years of transphobic harassment are not sincere considering their continued transphobic postings on that website. -126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:24, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Related is their userpage and contributions on the Chris Chan wiki which exists to stalk and harass Chris Chan, who is transgender. -188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:29, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Edit: The site is apparently accessible using a .pl domain so I can provide direct links to the thread in question and their userpage which has again been scrubbed of many posts going back at least 6 years. Please also note AAE's contributions to the RW's KiwiFarms article. -184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:35, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
I'm taking a break, and if I am demoted or banned (i request removal of my sysop privileges at the least), I completely understand. I've been going through a lot mentally lately.
However, I never posted at all between 2018 and 2023 I believe.
Still, what I did was wrong. I am deeply regretful for directly and indirectly hurting a beautiful community of which I am a part.
- Excuse my vent post but this is infuriating. You keep minimizing your contributions on the moderation page and continued to post on the Farms just three days ago, slurs included. And it appears you are trying to make people believe you're Natalie Wynn with your sig here as Natalie and sig on the Kiwi Farms as Contra. Cut the crap already. The fact is, you're the same Interlang weirdo who made homophobic videos and posts on Youtube and Reddit until apparently going fully into the anti-trans nonsense. Your apparent mental health issues do not explain or excuse the fact you've drawn and posted some of the most transphobic and sexist content on arguably the most prominent anti-trans sites, for years, including a thread trying to launch a stalking and harassing campaign against Stef Sanjati. In light of all of the irreparable harm and radicalization you've contributed to, and your persistent arrogance in doing so, you "regret" it and want to "take a break." I don't and no one else should buy a bit of your "apology." If you do have DID or MPD, which honestly reads as a pitiful attempt to distance yourself from your actions, I've no doubt you'll spend your time ridiculing and mocking everyone else with said disorders to feel better about yourself, just as you've done with autistic people. You're a thoughtless, cruel, and loathsome person. Consider yourself very fortunate there are people with the decency to not outright dox you, much unlike you and your friends at the Farms. -220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:08, 31 July 2023 (UTC)