Will you please...
..re-mop me. An asshole usually not involved in stuff de-mopped me for upholding the consensus on de-mopping Avenger from Friday and subsequently. While you are at it, please also again de-mop Avenger. He's doing bullshit on the Israel page again. I protected it, but.---Mona- (talk) 22:57, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
ADDING:Avenger is going wild on the Israel talk page, and since I've been de-mopped I can't do anything about it.---Mona- (talk) 23:10, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
- I just did it. But as I said in my message when I did it, I am doing it on the condition that you leave Avenger's mop alone. If you continue to feel strongly he should be demopped, take it to the coop. (((Zack Martin)))™ 23:13, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
- I am not. I live in Massachusetts, but I've gone to Baltimore to see Ravens games on a yearly basis the last 3 years, going to the Ravens vs. Steelers game later this year. I watched them during their 1st Super Bowl run and liked how they played, and been following them ever since (yes, even the Kyle Boller days). ChrisAmiss (talk) 23:30, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
What's so insidious...
about what you call "Israel's alleged right to self-defense" ? Also: Do you think Israel has a right to self-defense? You do seem to be in favor of a Hamas right to fire rockets, so... Avengerofthe BoN (talk) 03:52, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
- I think Israel has a right to self defense, but in the case of the Gaza conflict, it is the aggressor. Israel cannot maintain it is defending itself when it is trying to subjugate a people who are trying to end its occupation. What Israel really means by claiming self-defense is that it wants to preserve the occupation and end any resistance to it. ChrisAmiss (talk) 03:58, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
Just to let you know a few weeks back, some editor completely changed the religion section of this article and got rid of all the criticism you added. I reverted it back and I wanted to let you know in case someone tries to delete the valid criticisms of Maher you put in. I created my profile last year and I haven't really used it much sense. You seem to be a much more regular editor than me and I wanted to alert you to this issue. annoynmous (User talk:annoynmous) 14:44, 12 February 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah I don't know why criticisms like that were deleted. If someone takes an anti-liberal position and starts promoting xenophobic positions (i.e. racial profiling, halting immigration of a certain race/religion/ethnicity), then we should call them out because as I said, such positions are regressive and not conducive to liberal values. ChrisAmiss (talk) 00:34, 13 February 2016 (UTC)
- It said Democratic Primary 2016, so I wasn't sure if all candidates who ran would be included. I voted for Bernie regardless. I wanted to go against the grain a little when I put that edit in. Personally, I felt O'Malley had a pretty solid plan to combat climate change, much more ambitious than Hillary especially (and slightly more than Bernie). ChrisAmiss (talk) 06:31, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
Archive this page?
User has not been very active on the Wiki lately. Has this Inquisitor gone to support the Imperial Guard Palestinians (Who continually get pwned due to both a racial handicap and spontaneous detonation and have a persecution complex as big as the Jews) against Chaos? Maim!Kill!Burn! (talk) 16:11, 12 March 2018 (UTC)