Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!FuzzyCatPotato!™ (talk/stalk) 17:48, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
- Didn't understand a word of that. ConCass (talk) 17:50, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for being lazy
I just thought your change made the article worse and not better, and I didn't come up with a rewrite of it. Fun fact, "as such" is always a parenthetical phrase and, as such, should be separated from the independent clause with commas. Ikanreed (talk) 18:19, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
- Sure thing. ConCass (talk) 18:27, 23 January 2015 (UTC)