User talk:I came, I saw, I shat
You know, I haven't see "acolytes" used in reference to CP for ages, I thought that meme/joke had died off! pathetic 15:31, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- That probably means it had. But, well, I used to play WoW, the "acolytes" remind me of the mad followers of cults on there, and besides which it seems like a brilliant word to use.
- Am I making any sense? --He came, he saw...he shat. And he made a right bloody mess of the carpet. (talk) 15:38, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- So I got to wait until tomorrow? Fair deal. I'm also going to be fancifying my signature at some point, but for now this was the best I could come up with. --He came, he saw...he shat. And he made a right bloody mess of the carpet. (talk) 16:43, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- I was going to go with veni, vidi, fugi (he came, he saw, he ran away) but I'm using that as a forum signature elsewhere. So I figured that defecation did pretty much the same trick. --He came, he saw...he shat. And he made a right bloody mess of the carpet. (talk) 17:14, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- OK...Sorry if you're serious and I sound a bit ungrateful, but is this a joke or not? I've fallen for stuff like this way too many times. -- 20:59, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
OK, so... I just realised the picture on my page was deleted. I checked the logs, and it was done by Blue, for copyright violation. Now, normally I'd say fair enough. But since it was South Park, of all things... I mean, Matt and Trey don't give two shits about copyright. They wouldn't care less if I set up a website specifically for streaming South Park.
Yeah, I'm taking this personally, but... Of all the things to get picky about copyright on, South Park ain't it. (And now I'm going to have to find an equally (un)amusing picture to take it's place that can convey the same message) -- 19:43, 5 December 2011 (UTC)