User talk:Jack Hughes
- Thanks, Ace. Jack Hughes (talk) 00:06, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Stop doing it
- Fuck off Marcus. Jack Hughes (talk) 11:02, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Yes, I did figure something like that might be the case after reading some of his counter-rebuttals (if they could be called that) and the dates of the last ones before mine.
- No problem - it looks like you're new around here - maybe I was a little quick to jump on your edits. Why don't you sign up and get yourself a user name, we're pretty friendly once you get to know us. Jack Hughes (talk) 12:51, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- I never noticed it was gone! Jack Hughes (talk) 12:55, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
Am I still topping the charts?
- You haven't invented your own religion - complete with 300 pages of scripture -and, now you've returned, you've been somewhat less dogmatic. I see you haven't told WfG that she's an immoral woman who doesn't understand the issues - you would have done so a year ago.
- So, sweetie, I think you're mellowing. Does this mean you've found a lover (please say yes)? Jack Hughes (talk) 20:55, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
- Wtf? Are you even more perverted than before? (And I've never been "dogmatic", if you don't mean "straightforward" by that.) --Earthland (talk) 21:11, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
Sorry to see you go.
If you are retired, that's unfortunate. I thought you were pretty pleasant and interesting.--talk 12:52, 25 August 2011 (UTC)