Neat initial edits to the Economics article!
Your text could use some polish, though — particularly in the form of additional sources in <ref> tags (i.e. not just commentary as refs).
- Oh, and since you cite Economism — this short-and-sweet clarifying article (on how much of the issue really comes down to plain old Dunning-Kruger) was a breath of fresh air to read.
- I mean; for all the issues of neoclassical economics listed in the books we've discussed, one should take care not to lose all sense of the necessary nuances still involved. All the best buddy, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 13:30, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
Sysop + Autopatrol
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
- Oops, the original meaning was better since it's actually a link to the political economy spectrum. Thanks for asking, am reverting accordingly. --MAI742 (talk) 02:00, 8 January 2018 (UTC)