User talk:Nil Einne
When you added
|-50||Andy asks for suggestion on how he can improve the World History mid term exam, but some suggestions aren't welcome....img|
you botched up the enumeration: the previous wigo was wigo no. 4679, yours is wigo no. 4780. Such a mistake can be avoided if you follow the instructions, especially:
- Type the new entry somewhere on the page, usually above previous ones.
- Select the text you just entered and click here.
The second step will create the
<votecp poll=wigoxxxx>...</votecp> tags (though they are not to be seen in this way in the preview!) and take care of the enumeration automatically and quite magically!
- Thanks for the info and sorry for the problems caused, I missed the part about 'click here' and that was my fault. Might it be helpful to remove or alternatively modify the hidden comment though?
- <!--POST NEXT ENTRY HERE. CHECK THE NUMBER OF THE PREVIOUS ONE BEFORE ADDING AN ENTRY. DO NOT REUSE A NUMBER OR LEAVE AN X IN PLACE!-->
- It seems & seemed to suggest there should be a number and I should basically be adding the number myself, as the next number from the previous entry. Perhaps something like
- <!--POST NEXT ENTRY HERE. DO NOT REUSE AN EXISTING NUMBER ALTHOUGH IF YOU FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY YOU SHOULD NOT NEED TO MANUALLY ADD A NUMBER.-->
- I could modify this myself but not sure if there's something I'm missing here.
- Nil Einne (talk) 15:45, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it. You're not a true RW member until you have completely borked one of the WIGO's. It's like rm -r * from root. Bad Faith (talk) 15:50, 16 November 2011 (UTC)