Conservapedia talk:What is going on at CP?
As a point of etiquette, please use the [add section] tab above, or the "Add new section" link below, when adding a new topic, and the appropriate  tab when commenting on existing topics. This will lessen the incidence of edit conflicts. Thank you.
When adding a link to Conservapedia that is not already on What is going on at CP? please place <capture></capture> around the link.
I am super curious
As to the percentage of women editors at Conservapedia. My guess is somewhere between zero and one percent--"Shut up, Brx." 18:58, 6 December 2019 (UTC)
- Jesus Brx is back. AceModerator 19:26, 6 December 2019 (UTC)
- Honestly, I don't think there's been a woman on CP since Jallen, HSMom and *cough* Jessica. RoundeTheeHorne (talk) 08:28, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- This is one of those "liberals are hypocritical" points that CP loves to make. They don't think women are qualified editors, but we do. So unless 50% of WP editors are female, they think they've got us, even though 1% of CP editors are. Same thing as "lack of diversity in Democratic primary." They don't expect any Republican candidates who aren't white men, but so what? It's still a left fail. Logic is not your friend when trying to grok their world. Whoover (talk) 02:20, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
Tension in Iran is the fault of
Trump's warmongering or and a brutal Middle Eastern regime. liberals.
- What kind of pretzel logic is this? From what it looks like, it seems like "liberals" (the Democrats), who were the ones strongly condemning Trump, pissed off Iran (who were also strongly condemning Trump) and made Iran take down a Ukraine airplane? --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 21:02, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
- What do you expect from a website that considers The Joker "the best of the public" while condemning it as "role-playing atheistic violence by white men."? LondonGrump (talk) 09:24, 10 January 2020 (UTC)