What does #🍔 & 🍟 mean? I saw the #️⃣ and I was wondering what it meant? Can anybody please tell me what #BurgersandFries means?--TheRoboKitty (talk) 01:31, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
Meh--Goatspeed. Stalk meCircularRasoningSee what I've been messing around with 20:47, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
@CircularReasoning hi. I have seen you have replied to my 📧. The reason I asked you not to block me was because I made a mistake on Armored Skeptic and forgot to close the reference. I was nervous that you would have blocked me since that is what you did last time. Also I am not trying to troll your site, I have since moved passed that and I only seek to make productive edits.
Please Unblock Me
- What have you done to deserve being unblocked, Eric? In what universe are you a constructive editor? Twodots (talk) 00:55, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
- "Come and see the anti-freezepeach inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!" I hear that before I disabled it for you, you'd been harassing CD using this wiki's email feature, after annoying me with pathetic excuses to be unblocked from the next stupid, spammy, easily-deleted draft of yours to some saloon bar comment you want to make. As for the latter, it was an insult to think that said excuses would work. I'd bet you'd just go right back to spamming stupid drafts and annoying editors with endless emails the second you were unbanned, like you did when I banned your original account so you could have a "fresh start" with this one.
Please stop harassing me. All I want to do is edit and read 1,2,and Awesome but all you do is ban and suppress me. You are destroying rational wiki and you are no better than creationists. I have been nothing but nice to you all. Shame on you!|TheRoboKitty (talk) 01:59, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
- Try and block me, you fucking asshole. Go fuck yourself, little baby boy. Go back to school and learn how to interact with people on the internet for a couple of years and just go away. Get professional help. Your parents should block you from using the internet. Take your toxic, misguided opinions and bullshit stupid MGOTW crap and stuff it where the sun never shines. You have not been nice. You have been pedantic and abusive. Spamming my inbox with your fucking whining after multiple requests to stop was the last straw. Go the fuck away. Go away. Go and create a fucking hugbox on deviant art or some other place that welcomes fucked up people like you. —cosmikdebris talk stalk 03:17, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
|Long and stupid rant|
That is cyberbullying you asshole! Why would I need professional help? For stating my opinion? You have bullied, harassed, and personally attacked me. I have never gone as far as you did! This is harassment territory. Of coarse nobody will admit your wrong because abuse is ok as long as you don’t like me. Even if you don’t like me I would never say the things you just said about me to my worst enemy. I can’t imagine having as much hate in your 💜 as you have right now, I am utterly shocked that you would treat somebody like that. Remember the days when RationalWiki began. It originally started when a bunch of intelligent people edited the conservapedia article on breast cancer to clear up misinformation. Eventually the mods on conservapedia silenced them, mocked them, and reverted their edits. After having enough of the abuse they decided to start their own wiki. Your behavior is exactly like the conservapedia mods from 2006. You are silencing and bullying those who disagree with you and have the audacity to call me abusive? I hope you understand the impact of your words. Even after all the abuse that I have put up with from you abusive mods RationalWiki still has a place in my ❤️. And as for the “ Abusive email” accusations I have not once sent an abusive email. I have not once thrown a personal attack towards any of you the way you have towards me. I was completely respectful and all I wanted was to edit this wiki that I love so much. Just know that even after you have abused me I will still be reading RW. I love this wiki so much I continue to read my favorite RationalWiki articles to my parents every day. Such as the articles on Armored Skeptic and Shoe0nHead. And I didn’t just come to RationalWiki for MGTOW purposes, I have been a reader of RW for 2 years and a writer for 1 year. Long before I was a MGTOW. Goodbye RationalWiki. Although it seems I am unable to edit, I will still cherish you forever and you will always me the most important wiki, above conservapedia and below Wikipedia. — Unsigned, by: TheRoboKitty / talk / contribs
- For fuck's sake, please, this is not difficult! Sign your posts with (~~~~) or (if that's too fucking hard) by clicking on the fucking sign BUTTON: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) This keeps the place tidy and stops you looking like a complete arsing tool so please, just fucking do it already.
- That kind of reaction from Cosmik is warranted. Do not throw around the word "cyberbullying". You were constantly making bad-faith edits and whining about how we don't tolerate your promotion of dumbass internet ideologies built on a bedrock of hate, misogyny, male chauvinist piggery, and antifem persecution complex.
- I'd suggest promoting MGTOWism and writing articles praising Trump (though at this point you deserve to be lied to if you still support that POS) on a site like ED, where they don't expect their rules to be followed. I'll bet ED'd welcome you with open arms for your hatred of DA FEMINATZEEEEEEEEEEZ and DA ESJAYDUBULYOOOOOOOZ, and the MGTOW subreddit would celebrate you as a martyr like they did your predecessor when he took it upon himself to push his empty whitewashing onto our MGTOW article.
- @TheRoboKitty I don't know if you will read this in full, but I'll write it here nonetheless, since I have a day off work... Are you feeling fine? No no, don't roll your eyes at your screen, I'm not being snarky. It's rare that a day goes by when you don't come along to post something here to troll us. Why? Out of all the things you could be doing, like reading a book, playing a game, watching a movie/cat video or going for a run, why in the name of Goat do you feel the need to sit down, find some random link and post it here? It just seems... boring to me. The act is not visually engaging. It doesn't make a pleasant sound when you hit that "save" button. Nobody here actually cares. True, some of my mates will look and roll their eyes, but of the dozens of people who will see your material 99.9% won't even stop for a second to glance at your stuff.Now you are thinking to yourself: "But, but I made you guys ANGRY! Isn't that fun?!" Well, nobody is angry. We just feel mildly sad... "AHA! So I did trigger you snowflakes1111!!!oneoneelventy11one!!111one!!!11!!" No my friend, we don't feel sad because we were "destroyed" in a Ben Shapiro-esque manner by your logic and irrefutable, high-quality, trusworthy sources. We feel sad because every time you post here, we are reminded that there is someone out there in this world who is feeling alone and angry and that there is nothing we can do to help them. EVERY TIME I see one of your posts I feel like I have let you down stranger, because maybe there was something that I could have done to help you. Something to cheer you up in your boredom or your sadness; something to alleviate the crushing sense of loneliness and despair you are feeling every time you sit down in front of your computer to troll others. I look out my window and see the people right now, chatting with their friends, kissing their girlfriends, walking their dogs, taking their kids to school, and I know that you aren't one of those people TheRoboKitty, I just know you aren't. Because if you did have friends who wanted to be near you, a certain someone who loved you, children you needed to care for, or just someplace fun to be, then the idea of trolling others on a wiki nobody reads wouldn't have been anywhere near the top of your to-do list. I am genuinely sorry I couldn't help you. Sincerely. The end. And I know you probably hate me right now; but I don't hate you back. Maybe at some other time I would, but I just can't find it in me right now. Goatspeed, TheRoboKitty. - --Goatspeed. Stalk meCircularRasoningSee what I've been messing around with 04:43, 10 January 2021 (UTC)