| A guide to|
|Persons of interest|
“”Women are not capable of being left free or independent
He is the current Chief Minister of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh under the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Cows > Humans
Adityanath is known for giving more importance to the welfare of Cows instead of Humans.
“”Humans important but cows important too
|—Yogi Adityanath on mob lynchings|
69% of Cow related mob lynching incidents from India happens in Adityanath's own Uttar Pradesh.
In 2017 63 children died in a Government Hospital situated Adityanath's Constituency Gorakhpur due to shortage of Oxygen Cylinders.
Views On Women
“”Western feminism will hamper the creation and stability of the home and the family.
“”Women are not capable of being left free or independent.
“”If men acquire women-like qualities, they become gods but when women acquire men like qualities, they become (‘rakshasa’) demon like.
Unsurprisingly, Uttar Pradesh is an unsafe place for women.
Adityanath's followers on many occasions have promoted the idea of digging up graves of Muslim Women and raping their corpse.
In 2005, Adityanath conducted a "purification Drive" to convert 1,800 Christians into Hinduism.
Anti Romeo Squad
As the self-appointed guardian of Hindu culture, Adityanath has created "Anti Romeo Squad", a moral policing squad, which patrols Parks, Movie Theatres and College Campuses to give "red cards" to eve-teasers and to harass unmarried couples.
Couples celebrating Valentine's day are given counseling since "Valentines Day" is an imported Western Celebration. Despite his "genius" efforts, Uttar Pradesh is still the highest contributor to "Crimes Against Women" in India. Don't even think about registering a police case if the victim is from a lower caste.
- 13 Times It Was Quite Evident That Yogi Adityanath Was Living In The Stone AgesScoop Whoop
- Humans important but cows important too: Yogi Adityanath on Mob LynchingsIndia Today
- Uttar Pradesh Emerges As Deadliest State For Cow-Related ViolenceBloomberg Quint
- Gorakhpur Deaths: Adityanath Government Ignored SOS on Oxygen Payments for Months The Wire
- They Need Protection, Not Independence: How CM Yogi Views WomenThe Quint
- Uttar Pradesh no safe place for women: Rape followed by murder rises as convictions remain low, juveniles get little care First Post
- Modi’s party is finally confident enough to reveal its most venomous religious agenda to IndiaQZ
- 10 Things to Know About Yogi Adityanath, the Next UP CMNews 18
- UP's anti-Romeo squads: Sobering reminder of how far moral policing has gone in IndiaMathrubhumi
- Uttar Pradesh tops in crimes against women, says NCRB report The Hindu
- In an Indian village, a woman's killing and alleged rape opens caste divides Reuters