|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
In 1994, the DOD and NASA's Clementine probe (a.k.a. Deep Space Program Science Experiment) was sent around the far side of the Moon before hurtling off into deep space. The probe's name is reportedly a reference to the lyric "lost and gone forever" in the American folk ballad "Oh My Darling, Clementine."
While cruising the back side of the Moon, Clementine beamed a series of topographic photos back to Earth. According to conspiracy buffs they show "anomalies" that can only be evidence of a former extraterrestrial civilization:
- A huge alien machine constructed from thousands of interlocking plates, similar to scales on an alligator hugging the Moon's surface at the bottom of the Zeeman crater insouciantly pretending to be an ordinary-looking pile of rocks
- Ancient ruins of hundreds of glass-domed structures that the aliens once lived in
Since it's located on the far side of the Moon and not directly visible from the Earth, nobody except a small circle of government insiders knows about it and intend on keeping it hidden from the public. But luckily, a brave anonymous whistleblower has revealed this awesome secret. Rather than spell it out in plain English, they have hidden clues to the conspiracy in the Clementine mission's official logo patch! Yes indeed, stare closely at the patch and you will see, among other things, a poorly-drawn US flag, which everyone knows is the symbol for a false flag operation.
Zeeman is also conspicuous due to the large mountain present on its rim (in the picture at around 11 o'clock), which has a height of 4 kilometers over the latter and almost 7.6 over the crater's floor, and whose origin is difficult to explain on the basis of the impact that formed the crater.
- Richard Hoagland Has Pixel Feverwww.miqel.com
- The biggest secret of mankind — The Clementine conspiracy a.k.a. Project Golden Dragon Bibliotecapleyades.net
- Zeeman Crater's Anomalous Massif