Cutting Edge Ministries
|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”Why do other ministries report meaningless subjects like Flat Earth, Hollow Earth, and an exact day for the Rapture rather than prepare YOU for this spiritual assault coming upon mankind?
|—Cutting Edge Ministries hawking their DVDs|
Cutting Edge Ministries is a webshite based in Wagener, South Carolina promoting a delicious mixture of fundamentalist Christianity and conspiracy theories. They claim to be a "fundamental independent Baptist Church outreach ministry" that believes the best way to run a ministry is to spam the internet with bullshit related to "Biblical prophecy of The New World Order". All of the site's content, including daily "news alerts", is peppered with advertisements for kookbooks and digital media from their online store. They are essentially the same as Before It's News and All News Pipeline with an emphasis on bizarre pseudo-Christian end times weirdness.
Weird crap they believe
If there is a conspiracy theory that can be tied to anything dealing with Christianity, the Book of Revelation, and end times eschatology, you'll find it on their webshite or in one of the many piles of junk they offer for sale. Linking UFOs and extraterrestrial beings to the arrival of the Antichrist and a sign of biblical prophecy fulfilled may seem like an elaborate joke, but apparently the people that run this site are serious.
“”Construction began in 1966. Not only is this the year in which the Church of Satan was founded, when you add the digits together, they equal another '22'... The first elevator 'skyshaft' was set at the 44th floor -- 11x4... The towers were 1,368 and 1,362 feet respectively. '1,368' when added, equals '18', or a '6+6+6'. '1,362' added equals '12', a '6+6', another '11x6'
|—Cutting Edge Ministries|
“”'IT'S BULLSHIT' has 11 letters also.
Cutting Edge goes completely bonkers over 9/11 and wholeheartedly embraces all kinds of conspiracy theories related to the terrorist attacks:
Within a few hours of the infamous attacks of 9/11, 2001, Cutting Edge began to see the hideous occult hand of the Illuminati, their 'signature' so to speak... We issued a series of articles detailing this use of the number "11", proving that the Illuminati was the planning, active agent behind these attacks.
The instances of the number eleven include the date of the attack; the number of the first aeroplane to hit the World Trade Center; the number of the plane which hit the Pentagon (77 - which, divided by seven, is 11); the fact that both towers were 110 stories tall; the fact that the buildings resembled an 11; the fact that one of the planes had a crew of 11, and so on.
One of the site's main attractions is its collection of what are possibly the most thorough "Harry Potter is of Satan" articles on the net. From reading the plot synopses, one gets the impression that they never actually read the books, because they are full of factual errors. However, the author later shows obsession with small details that indicates they at least skimmed, or are Cherry picking. The author seems particularly obsessed by colors:
[Rowling] uses such unique colors, and they gave such a unique flavor to her novels, I felt in my inner heart that she was using them with a specific purpose, or drawing them from a specific source. Originally, I believed it possible that she might be using colors which were Mind Control triggers.
Pointing to a pagan calendar tradition which associates each month with a colour, the author breathlessly declares his "MAJOR DISCOVERY" that Rowling uses the same colours in her books.
These evil colours, which "originate from the old Satanic Druid religion", include red, yellow, green, blue, orange, brown and white.
As if this wasn't absurd enough, the article also claims - without any explanation whatsoever - that green is Satan's favourite colour. (This is presumably no relation to the Witchsmeller Pursuivant in the first Blackadder series identifying carrots as "the Devil's favourite food!")
School shootings and the giant hexagram
Cutting Edge found out that six of the school shootings committed over a space of two years, when marked on a map, form two rough lines: "they were planned events, not isolated, sporadic horrors", declares the site. The two lines intersect in Hope, Arkansas, but Cutting Edge admits that it sees no significance there.
Contributor Pastor Ron Riffe went on to suggest that they two lines were actually part of a hexagram, and dutifully plotted out such a shape on a map of the world. Disasters which occurred on or around the lines of this hexagram include the Venezuela floods, the Waco incident, the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey and the crashing of John F. Kennedy Jr.'s plane ("While his plane apparently did not go down right on the line, it went down close enough to it to raise one's eyebrows"). At the centre of the hexagram are the Galapagos Islands, "at which Darwin conceived his Satanic idea we now call Evolution".
What we have here is a unified conspiracy, and Cutting Edge continues down the rabbit hole by blaming it on the Illuminati:
[I]t is highly conceivable that the Illuminati would create such a symbol, believing it would reverberate with Satanic power to aid them in achieving their global objectives
...and they blame Bill Clinton, who they naturally assume is in cahoots with the New World Order Illuminati:
President Bill Clinton has committed his Administration to the disarming of Americans, in accordance with Illuminist objectives and United Nations directives... To accomplish this goal, we believe it highly likely that Clinton has committed his Administration to the exercise of powerful Black Magick Witchcraft to so enrage Americans against guns that they will rise up as one to demand that military troops disarm the public, by force if necessary."
“”Freemasonry requires that it's members confess a belief in a supreme being. Any one will do!
|—Cutting Edge Ministries|
They claim that Freemasonry is a religion infested with an "occult nature" linked with New World Order conspiracies. They expose a purported letter from 2000 that says that they've been threatened that the masons will "dig up a lot of dirt" on them. They claim to have proven "beyond the shadow of a doubt" that Freemasonry is the worship of Satan. For added flair, they wholeheartedly embrace the Washington, D.C. street design conspiracy theory and cite it as proof that the city "was conceived as the occult center of power for Freemasonry in the United States." For good measure, they link Freemasonry to the Knights Templar, which they claim are "satanic," and by Cutting Edge Ministries' logic, provide more proof that Freemasonry is satanic.
- ↑ Distinctive Cutting Edge Teachings on DVD. Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ They are not to be confused with The Cutting Edge, formerly Omega Ministries, in Medford, Oregon, or dozens of other Christian organizations with the same name.
- ↑ About us, cuttingedge.org.
- ↑ David Mikkelson, Yo Duh. Can significance can be found in numbers relating to the 9/11 attacks? Snopes, 9 March 2008.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 9/11/2001 Attacks Occur "By The Numbers" -- Sacred Occult Numbers. Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ The True Danger of Your Child Reading the Harry Potter Books. Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone -- Book Review, Cutting Edge Ministries. Just read this one. They cram the entire book into one paragraph.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Major Discovery In Harry Potter Books! Use Of Vivid Colors Now Understood And Their Mystery Unraveled. Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 School Shootings Have A Pattern That Implicate The President And His Government -- Gun Control Is The Objective! Black Magick Witchcraft Is The Power! Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ School Shooting Map May Be A Hexagram Extending From Canada To The Tip Of South America! The North Central Point Is Hope, Arkansas! Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ Freemasonry, Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ Is Freemasonry Preparing A Smear Campaign Against Cutting Edge Ministries And Christian Author Ralph Epperson? Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ Masonry Proven Conclusively To Be Worship Of Lucifer, Satan! Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ Freemasonry Source Confirms Our Article News1040 "masonic Symbols Of Power In Their Seat Of Power, Washington, D.c." -- That Government Center Was Created In 1792 As A Capitol Dedicated To Masonry!! Cutting Edge Ministries.
- ↑ Satanic Sources Claim Knights Templar To Be Satanic! This Is More Proof That Freemasonry Is Also Satanic. Cutting Edge Ministries.