| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|—Tarl Warwick, who clarified that this is just a harmless reference to Pinocchio|
Tarl Warwick (January 20, 1988–), better known as Styxhexenhammer666 or Botany101 or Tyrell Warner is a YouTube talker who promotes alt-right talking points. Warwick previously considered himself to be a "libertarian", and before that a "progressive".
Flirting with the alt-right
|—Tarl Warwick, awakened giant|
Warwick has been sympathetic to the alt-right since 2016, but was apprehensive to consider himself a part of it. In his first appearance on Red Ice TV in September 2016, he claimed he was "sort of on the fringes of the alt-right, I guess". In his final video of 2016, he said he is more than happy with being called alt-lite. He has since disowned both titles and refers to himself as a classical liberal (or "minarchist".)[note 1]
He has been endorsed by noted non-Nazi Richard Spencer and later appeared in one of Spencer's podcasts. In January 2018, in a since-deleted tweet, he declared that he would be joining forces with the "further right," as often done by people who definitely aren't Nazis.
Warwick has long been interested in the Third Reich, just like many people who totally aren't neo-Nazis. For example, he gave a five-star review of Hitler's Mein Kampf, calling Hitler "idiotic" but describing the book as reading like "a drastic corrective manifest for the primary purpose of improving mankind (albeit through somewhat stupid methods)".[note 2] After being called a crypto-fascist for saying "Nazism briefly worked" (on a video about his opposition to Communism), Warwick defended himself in the comments section, arguing that he had spent years attacking corporations and authoritarianism on the left and the right. I guess authoritarianism is bad, except when it sort-of works in which case it's actually not so bad.
Warwick grossly underestimates or outright denies several aspects of the Holocaust. In particular, Warwick doesn't question that the Holocaust took place, but questions what proportion of deaths came through execution instead of famine or disease. This is the standard line from "revisionists" who pretend they aren't deniers and like to pretend they're being persecuted for just asking questions about whether the Holocaust really happened according to the "official story".
He insists that Zyklon B was a mostly harmless delousing agent, and Auschwitz was burning through so much of the stuff mostly trying to keep lice from spreading the typhus epidemic brought about by Allied firebombing. This is false; Zyklon B was used in Auschwitz's gas chambers to kill Jewish people. This is a stock claim by "revisionists" who have to explain away the evidence of its heavy use at some camps: those thoughtful Nazis were just trying to get a handle on the pest problem! No, wait, not those pests. He does admit that maybe the gas was used for the occasional execution, which is an understatement. In the same vein, he supposes the "shower" of Auschwitz to have been an actual shower. The "showers" were in fact disguised gas chambers.
Warwick gave five stars to the obscure book Black Nazis! A Study of Racial Ambivalence in Nazi Germany's Military Establishment:
This book is certainly not for those who envision nothing but pure evil upon hearing the words "Nazi Germany."[note 3] A nice scholarly look at aspects of the period that most historians overlook- lest we forget that good pious communist Russians killed twice as many people than ever died in the holocaust.
As we all know, the Nazis had famously-progressive racial policies. The author of this work, J A Sexton, is semi-antagonistic towards Hitler fans. Sexton has written a book, The Hitler Worship Cult, that is "neither pro-Hitler nor anti-Hitler."[note 4] Sexton is an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist who believes that Israel[note 5] is more responsible for World War II than Hitler.[note 6] Weronika Kuzniar, whose works he has read, wrote Albion & Zion United: The Brizi-Jewzi World Menace in which she alleges that Jewish people secretly run the world.[note 7] An example:
It is no secret that Yahweh, the g-d of the Jews, promised that they would eventually rule the world (Isaiah 60, 9-12, for instance). Jews therefore enact every effort to bring this about.
Remember, Warwick is obviously, definitely, not a neo-Nazi.
Warwick previously said America should allow immigrants from all parts of the world (this was probably when he was still a "progressive").
However, Warwick has since changed his mind and believes that America no longer has enough "space" to admit "limitless" numbers of immigrants. He further believes liberty cannot survive unlimited immigration.
In particular, Warwick opposes Muslim immigration, because Muslims allegedly have a "vested interest in attacking us",) and supports a Mexico-USA border wall, saying "it'll pay itself off in a decade".).[note 8] Indeed, Warwick claims governments are doing too little to keep out "Islamic extremists", although no refugees have carried out fatal terrorist attacks in the US.
Although Warwick sympathizes with Middle-Eastern refugees, he does not wish to accept them into Western countries. Instead, Warwick states that we should "stop destroying their homelands" and should "restore order" in those regimes, which is hardly instantaneous and does little for refugees with currently-destroyed homelands. He believes that the United States (and its allies) never should have involved themselves in Iraq, Syria, Libya, and other countries. Continuing in this vein, Warwick has questioned Trump's continuation of drone warfare and attacks on Syrian government forces.
- Nelson Mandela: When Mandela died, Warwick made a video rejoicing at his death. He stated that apartheid did need to end, but said Mandela was the leader of movements that should have been classed as terrorist.[note 9]
- War: Warwick is against war in general, with the exception of wars waged in direct defense of ones' nation. He opposes targeted strikes, drone based attacks, and US funding and arming of militants and classes them all as acts of war.
- Feminism: Warwick is antagonistic towards MGTOW and is in favor of womens' rights, while comparing postmodern (or third wave) feminist movements unfavorably with MGTOW itself. He opposes those who seek to denigrate sexual liberty.
- Religion: Warwick supports religious liberty but believes organized religious bodies to generally be nothing more than a way for charlatans to make money. He considers himself spiritual, but not religious.
- Free speech: Warwick is a proponent of generally-limited government, opposing any form of censorship not related to suppressing credible threats of violence, stalking, slander, and copyright infringement. He opposes legislation designed to censor the Internet in particular. He believes that it is better to allow those with extreme viewpoints to vent online than to force them to bottle their views up, potentially escalating to violence.
- LGBT rights: Warwick is supportive of gay marriage and made a video titled "Donald Trump is Making a Mistake by not further Endorsing Protection of Homosexuals", much to the dismay of many of his viewers. His view on transgender people, though, is pretty much straight from the TERF rulebook, and he doesn't understand the difference between sex and gender, or what transgender actually even is.
- Drugs: Warwick believes in legalizing all substances. After the Governor of his home state Vermont vetoed legalization of marijuana, he toyed with the idea of running for governor.
- Energy: Warwick believes that solar power will inevitably replace most fossil fuel usage and that nuclear energy should be seen as a temporary, not permanent, stand-in for truly renewable sources of electricity and fuel.
- Vaccination. He believes anti-vaxxers are wrong, which just goes to show how stupid anti-vax rhetoric is when this guy goes against it. He does still believe that vaccination should not be mandatory, but says that unvaccinated children should not go to public school for health reasons. I guess child neglect is okay as long as it doesn't affect other children. (Also what about other public places?)
Warwick rejects the notion that the Out of Africa theory is settled science, and believes it may (or may not) be displaced by some other hominid origin theory, while dismissing the idea that this has any modern racial relevance, as "hominids were not modern man." Warwick believes that races are biologically meaningful, and are the result of partial divergence:
[T]he divergence that you see that explains race in the modern sense, that explains genetic differences between a European population and an African population or an East Asian population and an aboriginal population, those happened later, long after these hominids that we're discussing. It doesn't matter what region the original lineage arises in, because taking off from that, that original group, uh, prospers for a time, grows larger, some groups move around over time, as they find themselves encroaching into new climates with different light levels, different food sources, different everything, different temperature certainly, different beasts that they have to be worried about, different beasts that they can hunt and eat, different food spices, that's when they diverge. They diverge because their surroundings are different and what is selected for is therefore different. They weren't diverging as long as they were in one primordial area because they were experiencing much the same thing, they were all co-evolving together, the group was evolving, it hadn't diverged, this is a basic principle within natural selection, selective forces, when they were the same on this group, drove them in roughly the same general direction, selected for the same thing. Only when they geographically diverged and were not largely mixing with one another did they turn into modern races.
Warwick believes that climate change is a non-issue and questions if it's anthropogenic.[note 10] He supported Donald Trump's decision to leave the Paris Climate Accord, calling the liberal response to that action "propaganda".
- Mental illness denial: The majority of people diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome are misdiagnosed and are just assholes. He guarantees that in 20 to 30 years, this will be considered true. People with Asperger's syndrome have a much lower life span than the average population. A common cause of death for people with Asperger's syndrome who do not have an intellectual disability is suicide. Yet, Warwick considers people with Asperger's syndrome as misdiagnosed folks "fundamentally of normal mental state".
- MGTOW and third-wave feminism are the result of the "behavioral sink", based on the famously-flawed mouse utopia experiment.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, he's repeatedly stated that he's against wearing masks in public, despite ample evidence that wearing a mask can help prevent spreading the disease.
- The US allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor so they could justify entering WWII.
- The assassination of John F. Kennedy was instigated by Lyndon B. Johnson and the Soviet Union.[note 11] Same with the deaths of Robert F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe. Lee Harvey Oswald was a guard to JFK.
- The US government was expecting an attack on 9/11 and allowed it to happen to justify invasions in the Middle East.
- Osama Bin Laden died from kidney failure, long before the reported raid happened.
- Seth Rich was responsible for the DNC leaks and was assassinated for it.
- Claims made about Russian interference during the 2016 election were fabricated by the DNC so that people wouldn't look at Hillary Clinton's leaked emails.[note 12]
- Pizzagate was invented by the establishment to make truthers "look like fucking nuts".
- Corporate shills are being paid to defame alt-right and alt-lite YouTubers, including Stefan Molyneux, Paul Ramsey and Sargon of Akkad
You watch CNN, Fox, whatever, it's all fake news. Everything there is fake, everything there is a lie. They're the ones that sold us Iraq, they're the ones sold us every lie that was ever told to us by the government. I think it was Lionel Nation, actually, and I support his channel, I'm a subscriber, who pointed out Operation Mockingbird, like the CIA literally using the US corporate news to lie to people - literal propaganda. There's still a minority of people that trust these idiots. I don't trust them, I don't trust even the alt-media outlets if they have a TV show. I'd rather get my news from some random YouTuber, some random person with a Vid.me account, some random blogger, it's going to be more fair, it's not bought and paid for some government, by some corporate entity, that's the advantage.
As we know, the unalterable laws of the universe prevent governments and corporations from paying people to put up YouTube videos.
Views on RationalWiki
He doesn't like it, and has actively attempted to
whitewash censor reformat this article to better suit his view of himself. 
- Read: a fascist pretending he's just really concerned about "government overreach" (read: government doing things he disapproves of).
- "This book is hot garbage. Five stars!"
- After all, what was so evil about Nazi Germany, really?
- The Onion headline that doesn't exist but should: Was Hitler A Bad Guy? Opinions Differ
- Which did not exist at the time, obviously being used here as a stand-in for "Jews"
- "Why did the Jews force poor Mr. Hitler to start a war?" But he's definitely not an anti-Semite!Do You Believe That?
- Those darned, uh, British…Jew-Nazis!
- "It's true! Believe me."
- "Apartheid: very naughty! Opposing apartheid: exactly as naughty!"
- "We're Doomed if It's Man Made"; therefore it isn't.
- What about the Mafia, the CIA, Castro, the Teamsters, the Freemasons…
- HER EMAILS were famously barely discussed during the campaign.
- Retarded Establishment Now Openly Calling Us All Ignorant
- Botany 101 Suspended
- Goodreads Profile
-  Twitter post
- Affirmative Action Bake Sale
- About, socialblade
- Styx666Official on Twitter.
Since the incumbent @GovPhilScott has violated the constitution I announce my candidacy for Vermont governor: The first three planks of my platform:
1. I will accept no salary and waive my pension. 2. I will revoke his gun control nonsense if able. 3. Monthly video updates.
- Synchromystic Nature of Pepe/Kek & Occult Meme Magic of the Alt-Right
- 2016 In Review: And Predictions for 2017
- Styxhexenhammer666 is back on the Trump Train!
- Non-Erotic Sex Scandals
- Support for Varg Vikernes (ThuleanPerspective)
- Tyrell Warner's review of Mein Kampf, GoodReads:
It's very hard to excuse giving Mein Kampf a high rating, due to the actions, of course, of its author (although apparently Hitler was so idiotic it took a lot of editing to make it readable.)
However if one divorces the authors[ ] crimes from the text itself, it reads more like a drastic corrective manifest for the primary purpose of improving mankind (albeit through somewhat stupid methods).
And of course those who revile Hitler don't seem to understand that a good pious evangelicals from the United States actually founded the eugenic racist movement in the early 1900s before Hitler was even peddling art on the streets to prevent himself from starving. This text could just have easily have been written by a Sunday school teacher obsessed with racial politics.
- Why I Oppose Communism, Marxism, and All Related Blanket Terms
- Thoughts on the Holocaust
- Gassing Victims in the Holocaust: Zyklon-B Jewish Virtual Library
- Gassing Operations
- Customer Review by Styxhexenhammer (February 23, 2013 Amazon (archived on June 9, 2017).
- J. A., Sexton. Jewish-Zionist Warmongering: Nazi-Islamic Parallels (Powerwolf Publications) (Volume 8). Powerwolf Publications. p. 4. ISBN 9781514881767.
- Kuzniar, Weronika. Albion & Zion United. Wilk Mocy. Page 14.
- Conspiracy Theories
- Open Borders and Limitless Immigration Are Stupid
- Gary Johnson is Not A Libertarian, And We're Under Attack By Zealots, So I Will Support Donald Trump
- Trump's Immigration Proposal Is the Right Plan. I Fully Support It
- How many fatal terror attacks have refugees carried out in the US? None.
- Nelson Mandela is Dead December 5th 2013
- Gay Marriage Legal Nationwide: Supreme Court Upholds 14th Amendment
- Trump is Making a Mistake by Not Further Endorsing Protection of Homosexuals
- We Need To End The Drug War Entirely
- Vermont Governor Phil Scott Vetoes Marijuana Legalization; Maybe I Should Run Against Him
- The Origin of Humanity: Europe or Africa? Patchy Forest, Semiaquatic, Jungle, etc?
- Climate Change is a Non Issue (We're Doomed if It's Man Made)
- US Withdraws from Paris Climate Accord: And People Are Gobbling Up the Propaganda
- Elliot Rodger Was A Lunatic And His Parents Failed
- People on autism spectrum die 18 years younger than average
- His edit.
- MGTOW and Third Wave Feminism: Identical Branches of One Behavioral Sink
- 28 Pages of the 9-11 Report Released: Told you the Saudis Did It
- How and Why I Believe JFK Was Killed (And RFK Too)
- Election Results and Analysis Live Stream
- His Name Was Seth Rich... And He Was Probably the DNC Leaker
- Devin Nunes: No Evidence of Trump Collusion with Russia
- The Government, Bureaus, and Media, Are Not Acting Normally
- Paid Shills Defame People Like Molyneux, PJW, Razorfist, and Myself Constantly
- Stop Watching TV News, Stop Reading Newspapers
- Goodbye "Alright Youtube", Hello "Alright World": War on the Lamestream Media