|And a dirty dozen more|
“”I've been thinking about starting a hedge fund, just to invest in whatever Morris says won't happen.
Dick Morris is a conservative pundit and pollster. He worked with Bill Clinton as governor of Arkansas (i.e. ever since 1978, during Clinton's first election) and as President. After working with the Clinton administration, he went Republican and started appearing on Fox News, and got a regular segment on The O'Reilly Factor. (He was in fact a Republican strategist before 1994, and Clinton started consulting him in secret ever since 1992. It was Morris who put Clinton in the third way triangulation stuff.) He also still polls. He once let a prostitute suck on his toes while he was working for Clinton, and also did an impersonation of Popeye the Sailor Man for her. He doesn't like Clinton anymore, and really dislikes Clinton's wife, Hillary Clinton; this was because the Clintons cast him aside after an alleged dalliance with a call girl.
He was terminated from Fox in 2013, on his own admission for being wrong with his political predictions, and later in 2013 became the "chief political commentator and correspondent" for... get this... the National Enquirer!
Nowadays, he can be found on Newsmax, one of the perpetual fonts of far-right wingnuttery, either as part of his weekly half-hour show or guest-starring on one of several others, yelling about how teaching kids about racism will reinforce the Oedipal complexes that they all have.
Vendetta against Hillary Clinton
Dick Morris is not the first man to feel bitter about his old job, but he has certainly gone the extra mile to make his bitterness known. On The O'Reilly Factor, Morris told Laura Ingraham that his "old friend" Hillary Clinton was conspiring to create a global EPA through the United Nations. Given the UN's record on "getting us to heaven" Mr. Morris and Ms. Ingraham have nothing to fear.
Among other books, he has written Rewriting History, which is largely a rebuttal to Hillary Clinton's self-satisfied autobiography Living History. Dick Morris seems to carry a lot of silly bitterness towards Hillary.
Perhaps it comes with the profession, but Dick Morris is quite mendacious. As a Republican operative, he has decried Barack Obama as a dictator (doing things for which Bush was praised). He also tends to bullshit about the economy. 
As a pollster
- David Frum -Dick Morris in reverse, a Republican who turned Democrat.
- Vince Foster -A Clinton aide who didn't go on to a cushy job.
- Q&A With Nate Silver on His New Book, Whether Romney Has a Shot, and Why He Doesn’t Play Fantasy Baseball Anymore. New York Magazine. 2012 September 28.
- Dick Morris Takes Aim at Hillary Clinton From a Tabloid Perch
- "Who is Dick Morris?"
- "Frontline: The Clinton Years"
- The Philadelphia Inquirer: Morris Did `Cute' Dance In His Bvds Hooker: He Was Popeye
- DISGRACED FORMER CLINTON AIDE REPORTEDLY IN TALKS TO JOIN TRUMP: " A bigger impetus for Morris, however, seems to be his deep-seated hatred for the Clintons: ever since he was booted from their orbit following an alleged dalliance with a call girl..."
- UPDATE: Dick Morris Says Fox News Fired Him “For Being Wrong”
- Newsmax Host Claims Critical Race Theory Will Cause Kids to ‘Marry Their Mother’, Daily Beast. 24 June 2021.
- Dick Morris Smears Hillary Clinton with UN Conspiracy Theories , Media Matters.
- "The U.N. was set up not to get us to Heaven but only to save us from Hell." -Winston Churchill
- Dick Morris Lies About Obama, Dispatches from the Culture Wars, Ed Brayton.
- Dick Morris is Lying, Part ∞, The New Republic.
- Dick Morris attempts to explain his election prediction, Erik Wemple