| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”There is no such thing as "your truth". There is only THE truth — supported by facts and reaffirmed by reality. When will the Left start speaking in terms of policy and not merely emotional platitudes?
|—CJ Pearson (Aug 20, 2019)|
“”I am proud to be a conservative. I am proud to support @realDonaldTrump. I am proud to defend the lives of the unborn. This is MY truth and I will never be ashamed to live in it.
Coreco Ja'Quan "CJ" Pearson (2002–) is America's youngest token black guy. At just 17 years old, he is the person that aging boomers most commonly bring up when they want to show others that they're not a racist and are still hip.
Pearson grew up in Georgia and started being a token at a relatively early age. Despite his young age, he is competing with older, better-established tokens like Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Brandon Tatum, and Candace Owens. While many might find his political views abhorrent, they have to respect the hustle. Pearson began his career at the tender age of 12 when he was kicked off of Facebook for being too
conservative young when he made a popular video that criticized Barack Obama.
Pearson is a garden variety conservative wingnut. His views are almost identical to his fellow right wing grifters like Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk. He was astute enough to recognize fairly early that being a token can be very lucrative. Without tokenism, how else would Confederate flag-waving Republicans be able to convince others that they don't really hate black people? That's where people like Pearson come into play.
CJ's Greatest Hits
- He's not sure if truth is subjective.
- He's not sure if he really cares about working-class people.
- He thinks that the Democratic Party is the party of the KKK but also the party that is pro-Islam and pro-illegal immigration. Hispanic street gangs, jihadists, and the KKK were all in cahoots with each other, apparently.
- He can't decide if Martin Luther King should be used as a token.
- He can't decide if it's acceptable to use the race card.
- Has a near perfect record in his American history class but still denies that the Democratic and Republican parties ever switched.
- He claims to care about biology but thinks that the story of Jesus's resurrection is more than just a fairy tale.
- CJ Pearson doesn't know what truth is. blather.io, August 2019.
- There is no such thing as “your truth”. There is only THE truth - supported by facts and reaffirmed by reality. When will the Left start speaking in terms of policy and not merely emotional platitudes? by CJ Pearson (3:57 PM - 20 Aug 2019) Twitter (archived from September 8, 2019).
- Why did a 13-year-old conservative star apparently hoax the White House? by David Weigel (September 25, 2015) The Washington Post.
- CJ Pearson can't decide he hates working class ppl. blather.io, July 2019.
- Imagine a former bartender having the audacity to call anyone unworthy or unqualified of political office. by CJ Pearson (10:23 - 30 June 2019) Twitter (archived from September 8, 2019).
- Democrats hate working-class Americans so much that they’re arguing against them keeping more money in their pocket? #TaxBill #MAGA by CJ Pearson (10:16 AM - 20 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from September 8, 2019).
- CJ Pearson can't decide if democrats are the KKK. blather.io, June 2019.
- CJ Pearson can't decide if it's okay to use MLK as a token. blather.io, May 2019.
- You’re a racist. Stop using MLK Jr. as a token to shield yourself from this fact. by CJ Pearson (11:50 - 2 March 2019) Twitter (archived from September 8, 2019).
- .@realDonaldTrump has done more for black folks in one year than Obama did in eight. #MLK would be proud. #MAGA #MLKDay by CJ Pearson (7:44 AM · Jan 15, 2018) Twitter (archived from October 21, 2018).