There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Laura Ingraham is a staple of conservative talk radio and Ann Coulter knock-off. During the 1980s, Ingraham was the first female editor of the Dartmouth Review and then a speechwriter in the Reagan administration. During the 1990s, she became a commentator for CBS and MSNBC. She launched her radio show in 2001. She occasionally filled in for Bill O'Reilly and other Fox News hosts. She currently hosts her own Fox News program, The Ingraham Angle.
Ingraham began her career as a pundit at the Dartmouth Review, Dartmouth College's student-run conservative rag. During her stint at the Review, she met and dated fellow wingnut Dinesh D'Souza and helped to out members of the university's gay-straight alliance. Despite her status as a Dartmouth alum, she enjoys railing against "elites" with fancy-pants college degrees.
At the 2016 Republican convention, Ingraham stuck out her right hand in a way that closely resembles a Nazi salute. Her older brother, Curtis Ingraham, publicly accused her of being a nazi-sympathizer, and stated "We grew up with an abusive, alcoholic father who was a Nazi sympathizer. Like father like daughter?! This was the familial soil that gave bloom to my sister's anger.". 
- Ingraham is against gay marriage, of course, and has made transphobic comments. Although she does find Louis Farrakhan to be too homophobic even by her standards.
- She enjoys railing against the "pornification of our culture."
- She is a global warming denier, characterizing it as a religion and endorsing the Climategate conspiracy theory.
- Even Bill-O thinks she's a "rabid ideologue" and "Kool-Aid drinker."
- Ingraham's site
- Ingraham on The Colbert Report
- Hack Thirty List No. 9: Laura Ingraham, Alex Pareene, Salon
- Laura Ingraham, Reporting for W2004, Howard Kurtz, Washington Post
- Laura Ingraham: Right-Wing Radio's High Priestess of Hate, Rory O'Connor, Huffington Post
- See Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN Are Subverting America
- Laura Ingraham: I Will Always be Against Gay Marriage, Queerty
- O’Reilly, Ingraham Criticize “Dopey Parents” For Supporting Their Transgender Son, Equality Matters
- O’Reilly Factor Guest Infuriates Laura Ingraham With Claim That Farrakhan Is A ‘Private Citizen’, Frances Martel, Mediaite
- Ingraham: Obama Has A "Maniacal Adherence" To "The Church Of The Global Warming", Media Matters
- Noted climate scientist Ingraham says emails indicate "shocking scientific fraud," global warming a "lie", Media Matters
- O'Reilly calls Ingraham "a blind ideologue" and "a Kool-Aid drinker" after she criticizes his praise of Michelle Obama, Media Matters