November 3rd Seattle nuclear attack
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
The November 3rd Seattle nuclear attack is a conspiracy theory about a supposed false flag operation that was supposed to happen on 3 November 2019 in Seattle, Washington. The purported evidence for this consists of references taken from old episodes of The Simpsons, the 2002 film The Sum of All Fears, the 2018 K-pop song "Let's Start WW3" by World Order, and other random media.
The conspiracy theory was covered by the usual assortment of kooks and wingnuts. An article in Before It's News, everyone's favorite paranoid conspiracy bullshit website, suggested that everyone play with "the Gematrinator" to understand the complex web of conspiracy forecasting the event.
On 3 November 2019, Seattle was not destroyed by nuclear weapons[citation NOT needed]. However, the Ali Kuşçu astronomy center in Ankara, Turkey was damaged by fire on this day. Because the facility has a spire-like structure that vaguely resembles the Seattle Space Needle, wingnuts claimed that this was proof of the conspiracy theory: remember this next time a conspiracy theorist tells you that their theory is falsifiable.
- False flag attack, nuke strike on Seattle 3rd November 2019, YouTube, 24 September 2019.
- Has Another 9-11 Type False Flag Attack Been Planned For Seattle On Sunday November 3rd? christiansfortruth.com, 1 November 2019.
- Will the Apocalypse and WW3 start in Seattle? bennettleeross.com, 24 October 2019.
- CenturyLink Field Seattle: "There's a Nuke Coming" (November 3rd, 2019) Before It's News, 1 November 2019.
- Massive fire ravages astronomy center in Ankara, Turkey. sott.net, 3 November 2019.