| Against allopathy|
Dr. Rashid Ali Buttar (1966–) is a osteopathic physician who, apart from his (now redacted) qualifications, espouses a line of treatment for autism that is as bereft of scientific rigor as necromancy. He also engages in cancer woo-driven alternative medical treatment, (e.g. he is listed as "Director of Clinical Research and Development" at DIIL who make the BX Protocol cure-all).
He enjoys, as do a large number of pseudoscience promoters, a loyalty from his followers built on nothing but charisma and anecdote, neither of which has ever been demonstrated to effect the cure of anything except spare cash needed for essentials.
In 2021, a report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate listed him as one of the "Disinformation Dozen," a group of 12 people responsible for about 65% of COVID-19 related misinformation circulating online. 
Trouble with law
Due to his "unconventional treatments", Dr. Buttar has been under several investigations from the North Carolina State Medical Board for about a decade, an entity which he regards as a "rabid dog". The investigations have been for a variety of misconducts involving autistic children and cancer patients. This has resulted in his medical license being restricted, though in reality it amounted to little more than a slap on the wrist.
- In 2007, Buttar was brought before the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners after providing crank therapies to four cancer patients. Three of those patients later died from it.
|Quackwatch says: Rashid Buttar Charged with Unprofessional Conduct|
| Rashid A. Buttar, D.O., who operates the Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research in central North Carolina, has been charged with exploiting four patients by charging exorbitant fees for worthless tests and treatments. The complaint (shown below) states:
The North Carolina Medical Board has scheduled a hearing on these charges in February 2008. Buttar is Chairman of the American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology (ABCMT) and president of the North Carolina Integrative Medical Society (NCIMS). The ABMCT, which is not recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. “certifies” chelation therapists. The NCIMS was formed in 2003 with the hope of protecting “integrative” doctors from disciplinary action by the state medical board.
- Buttar has been criticized for his use of unproven therapies, such as topical cream containing chelators to treat children with autism, and for his use of hydrogen peroxide and EDTA to treat cancer.
|Quackwatch says: Rashid Buttar Charged with Exploiting Cancer Patients|
| In September 2009, in two separate complaints, the North Carolina Medical Board accused Rashid A. Buttar, D.O. of exploiting a total of eight pages. One complaint, shown below, accuses him of charging cancer patients exorbitant fees for worthless tests and treatments. The other complaint accuses him of mistreating four patients whom he falsely diagnosed with heavy metal toxicity.
Buttar operates the Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research in central North Carolina. He is also chairman of the American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology (ABCMT) and president of the North Carolina Integrative Medical Society (NCIMS). The ABMCT, which is not recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties, “certifies” chelation therapists. The NCIMS was formed in 2003 with the hope of protecting “integrative” doctors from disciplinary action by the state medical board.
- He came to public attention in 2009 when he alleged to have successfully used chelation therapy to treat Desiree Jennings, a Washington Redskins cheerleading ambassador who had made dubious claims about suffering from dystonia and losing her ability to walk or talk normally after receiving a flu shot.
- In July 2009, Buttar and his wife Debbie achieved the rank of "blue diamond" within the distributor network of the multi-level marketing company MonaVie, which sold an acai-based beverage until going into foreclosure in 2015.
- In 2010, the FDA sent Buttar a warning letter for illegally marketing unapproved topical creams as drugs via his websites, YouTube videos, and radio appearances. FDA inspections also revealed that Buttar's company, V-SAB Medical Labs, had not complied with good manufacturing practices and that its products were adulterated according to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. The full warning along with the refutations of his cures can be found here.
- In 2010, the North Carolina Medical Board reprimanded Buttar.
|Quackwatch says: Rashid Buttar Reprimanded|
| Rashid A. Buttar, D.O., who operates the Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research in central North Carolina, has signed a consent order (shown below) under which he agreed to (a) be reprimanded, (b) obey all laws and all rules and regulations involving medical practice, and (c) to provide an informed consent form that includes language specified in an attachment to the order.
The agreement was a compromise in which Buttar acknowledged that his treatment of an out-of state autistic child whom he had never examined had been illegal and the North Carolina Medical Board agreed that the agreement would resolve all other pending complaints against him, which included concerns about seven patients that were mentioned in two Notices of Charges filed in 2009.
The consent form (shown below) includes acknowledgements that treatments that Dr. Buttar prescribes have not been proven effective and that, “the possible adverse effects . . . include, but are not limited to, infection, phlebitis, headaches, dizziness, hypoglycemia, electrolyte imbalance, mineral depletion, fatigue, kidney failure, or even death.”
- In 2011, as a result of the disciplinary action in North Carolina, the Hawaii Medical Board denied Buttar a medical license.
- In 2019, the North Carolina Medical Board disciplined Buttar after receiving two complaints. In one case, a physician was worried that Buttar's treatment of a cancer patient hindered appropriate treatment and increased the patient's pain and suffering. In the other case, Buttar admitted that his personal relationship with the parent of a young patient constituted a boundary violation. Buttar and the Medical Board settled the complaints in a Consent Order that included a reprimand and a requirement to take courses in ethics and record keeping. Buttar acknowledged that his conduct constituted "unprofessional conduct including, but not limited to, departure from or the failure to conform to the ethics of the profession." Additionally, regarding the cancer patient, Buttar acknowledged that his documentation of care "failed to conform to the standards of acceptable and prevailing medical practice".
You would think at this point it would have been safe to classify him as a serial killer, ruining many lives with his quack cures for profit, but since he has become a major player in the anti-vaccination movement, it seems he isn’t going to jail very soon despite his extensive criminal record.
- 5G is a weapon designed to knock out our immune system so that the coronavirus kills you as deliberate attempt to depopulate us.
- The COVID-19 virus was engineered in a US laboratory — spread by 5G and chemtrails — that prominent individuals such as Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony Fauci form an integral part of this devious scheme.
Requirements to be Rashid Buttar’s patient
There are a total 34 conditions that you must abide by to become a patient of Buttar. No one has the time to read all of them, so here are a few selected ones.
|A selection of the conditions...|
14. Further more, the so-called Informed Consent that my doctor may give me for any condition I may have is not "informed consent" because physicians and health practitioners are not allowed to tell the truth. If doctors or health practitioners attempt to tell the truth, regulatory agencies including but not limited to the FDA, FTC, state medical boards, state dental boards, boards of pharmacy and many other governmental agencies with the alleged mandate of "protecting the public", will persecute, harass, intimidate, demonize, slander, prosecute and collude to destroy these doctor's or health care provider's reputations, livelihoods and overall existence. I am fully aware that the "informed consent" I would be given will NOT have all my options and the truths I seek will NOT be contained within it.
18. I hereby state under the One and Only Creator, that no one besides myself or my spouse/siblings has a greater moral, familial, spiritual, legally, ethical or fiduciary obligation to protect my child/charge than I do. I acknowledge that I have been ordained with the obligation and privilege by the highest of authority of all, the Creator, to protect my child/charge from all known and unknown harms. Furthermore, any one who challenges that they have a greater vested interest in my child/charge than I or the Creator, is clearly delusional and is violating my and my child's/charge's unalienable constitutional rights of freedom to choose and freedom to defend ourselves.
25. I believe that it is my responsibility to determine what I and my family eat and what I and my family ingest and that it is NOT the obligation or the duty or the right of the government to dictate what I can or can not consume.
27. I fully realize that slowly, the government is attempting to take over control of my physical body. I categorically refuse to allow any organization, entity, governmental body or anyone else to claim any rights to my own body or that of my loved ones or my child/charge. I agree with and believe the words of US Representative Ron Paul, MD who said, "When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies." I hereby emphatically declare, that the state does NOT own my body, the body of my loved ones or the body of my child/charge and that I do NOT give the government the power, nor recognize their abuse of authority to make medical decisions for us or over us for any reason, most sinister of which would be under the guise and pretense of "public safety".
30. I attest and promise that I am NOT a current or past member of a federal or state investigative or regulatory body such as the FDA, FTC, state medical boards, board of pharmacy or other governmental agency with the alleged mandate of "protecting the public".
31. I further attest that I am not part of any investigation or part of a segregation effort or restrictive effort by any private, public, corporate, pharmaceutical, industrial or governmental body who has an agenda to prevent the dissemination of this type of information or is operating under the false pretense of "protecting" me from my own decisions.
34. [This condition is intentionally buried at the end to prevent anyone from properly reading it] I further understand and agree that the information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from my physician or other healthcare professional. Furthermore, I understand that:
- Dr Buttar's main webshite, (a.k.a. "The Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research").
- Dr Buttar's website dedicated to rebutting the charges against him.
(His website includes the "three stages of truth" quote, attributed to Schopenhauer, which is tantamount to an admission of guilt).
- A 2013 warning letter from the FDA to Dr Buttar about his product "Trans-D Tropin®".
- Rashid Buttar's 2012 Curriculum Vitae, (which states he was involved in brain-transplant research from 1985 to 1987).
- A YouTube where Dr Buttar explains his invention AARSOTA-treatment to Ty Bollinger.
- Dr Buttar is also a breeder of "solid black German shepherd" dogs. Some who purchase his puppies are not happy.
- In addition to having German shepherd dogs, Dr Rashid Buttar also has a black-belt, so it seems advisable not to piss him off in-person.
- Websites created in the name "dr rashid buttar", (who are not necessarily this Dr Rashid Buttar).
- Apparently Dr Buttar uses the alias Jason Yensid*, (*Disney backwards).
Websites created in the name "Jason Yensid", (who are not necessarily Dr Buttar).
- Buttar's website for the "truth" on autism, (password: 111111).
- Apparently all these websites are Dr Buttar's too.
- 2020 and Dr Buttar is still excreting his ideas on to YouTube.
- Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research (archived from 8 Jul 2013 21:07:05 UTC)
- Dr Buttar's listing on the DIIL/BX-Protocol website.
- Including, it seems, Dan Burton: http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/02/01/goodbye-and-good-riddance-to-organized-q/
- Quoth Dr. Rashid Buttar: "The medical board is a 'rabid dog'"
- Rashid Buttar's going down: The North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners finally acts
- Beware, North Carolina. Beware. Dr. Rashid Buttar is free to practice medicine.
- Major fail by medical regulators: Dr. Rashid Buttar given slap on the wrist
- Fitzpatrick, Michael (2008). Defeating Autism: A Damaging Delusion. Routledge. pp. 63–64. ISBN 9781134058983.
- Transcript of Buttar in court
- Garloch, Karen. (April 25, 2008). "Medical panel: Restrict doctor, The Charlotte Observor. Archived from the original on May 7, 2008.
- "Huntersville doctor accepts reprimand, keeps unorthodox work" (March 31, 2010). WBTV. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
- Rashid Buttar Charged with Unprofessional Conduct
- Szabo, Liz (18 June 2013). "Book raises alarms about alternative medicine". USA Today. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- Atwood KC; Woeckner E; Baratz RS; Sampson WI (May 13, 2008). "Why the NIH Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT) should be abandoned". Medscape J Med 10 (5): 115. PMID 18596934.
- Rashid Buttar Charged with Exploiting Cancer Patients
- Hamblin, James (17 September 2014). "There Is No "Alternative Medicine"". The Atlantic. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- The Needle and the Damage (Not) Done (May 1, 2020) Discover
- "Real? A Hoax? Or Something Else? Did A Flu Shot Cause Woman To Get Dystonia? To Be Broadcast Thursday, February 4th". Inside Edition. February 4, 2010. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- "Flu Shot Woman". Inside Edition. February 4, 2010. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- "MonaVie's Newest Blue Diamonds—Dr. Rashid and Debbie Buttar"
- "FDA Warning Letter to Rashid Buttar, D.O. (13-ATL-15)". Department of Health and Human Services. November 25, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- "FDA Warns Boehringer, V-SAB Of Manufacturing Practice Violations". Bloomberg Law. May 21, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Rashid Buttar Reprimanded
- "Licensee Information, Rashid Ali Buttar". Retrieved 2 May 2020.
- "Consent Order, In re Rashid Ali Buttar". 6 February 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- The Needle and the Damage (Not) Done by Neurosckeptic (November 9, 2009 4:11 PM) Discover.
- Covid-19 Virus Conspiracy? 5G, Immunity and Corona Virus: Part 4 - Dr. Rashid A. Buttar, Youtube
- OPINION | The Covid-19 'infodemic' and why conspiracy theories are extremely dangerous Faadiel Essop, News24
- EXCLUSIVE Dr Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses on Youtube