| Against allopathy|
Rashid Buttar undoubtedly had a horrid time of it at school, kids being what they are. In adulthood he is a osteopathic physician who, apart from his genuine qualifications, espouses a line of treatment for autism that is as bereft of scientific rigor as necromancy. He also engages in cancer woo-driven alternative medical treatment, (e.g. he is listed as "Director of Clinical Research and Development" at DIIL who make the BX Protocol cure-all).
He enjoys, as do a large number of pseudoscience promoters, a loyalty from his followers built on nothing but charisma and anecdote, neither of which has ever been demonstrated to effect the cure of anything except spare cash needed for essentials.
Trouble with law
Due to his "unconventional treatments", Dr. Buttar has been under several investigations from the North Carolina State Medical Board for about a decade, an entity which he regards as a "rabid dog". The investigations have been for a variety of misconducts involving autistic children and cancer patients. This has resulted in his medical license being restricted, though in reality it amounted to little more than a slap on the wrist.
- Dr Buttar's main website, (a.k.a. "The Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research").
- Dr Buttar's website dedicated to rebutting the charges against him.
(His website includes the "three stages of truth" quote, attributed to Schopenhauer, which is tantamount to an admission of guilt).
- A 2013 warning letter from the FDA to Dr Buttar about his product "Trans-D Tropin®".
- Rashid Buttar's 2012 Curriculum Vitae, (which states he was involved in brain-transplant research from 1985 to 1987).
- A YouTube where Dr Buttar explains his invention AARSOTA-treatment to Ty Bollinger.
- Dr Buttar is also a breeder of "solid black German shepherd" dogs. Some who purchase his puppies are not happy.
- In addition to having German shepherd dogs, Dr Rashid Buttar also has a black-belt, so it seems advisable not to piss him off in-person.
- Websites created in the name "dr rashid buttar", (who are not necessarily this Dr Rashid Buttar).
- Apparently Dr Buttar uses the alias Jason Yensid*, (*Disney backwards).
Websites created in the name "Jason Yensid", (who are not necessarily Dr Buttar).
- Buttar's website for the "truth" on autism, (password: 111111).
- Apparently all these websites are Dr Buttar's too.
- Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research (archived from 8 Jul 2013 21:07:05 UTC)
- Dr Buttar's listing on the DIIL/BX-Protocol website.
- Including, it seems, Dan Burton: http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/02/01/goodbye-and-good-riddance-to-organized-q/
- Quoth Dr. Rashid Buttar: "The medical board is a 'rabid dog'"
- Rashid Buttar's going down: The North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners finally acts
- Beware, North Carolina. Beware. Dr. Rashid Buttar is free to practice medicine.
- Major fail by medical regulators: Dr. Rashid Buttar given slap on the wrist