There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
User talk:Jeff G.
Hi, welcome aboard. If you like administration, you should be aware that being non-violent for a couple weeks will probably inflict sysop status upon you. Enjoy the wiki. ~ Kupochama 06:20, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- This is an outrage! You expect me to clean this place up, for free? — Jeff G. ツ 04:40, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
- While you sit, you might want to visit WiccaPedia. — Jeff G. ツ 05:11, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, how can I be a 'crat and sit on my lazy ass too? — Jeff G. ツ 04:03, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- I also would like to be able to import. — Jeff G. ツ 19:23, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- To become a 'crat, you must be nominated at RationalWiki:Bureaucrat nominations and recieve a majority vote in favor. Generally, being well-known for making many good contributions will get you the votes you need. As far as importing goes, what do you want to import? I'm not the most technical person here, but I point you to the guy who can help with that. Lord of the Goons The official spikey-haired skeptical punk 19:29, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
Talk pages for deleted articles
Jeff, looking at RC, I don't think they delete the talk pages for articles that are killed here. They add the category "talk pages for deleted articles" and leave them in place. But you might want to ask around a bit. Elevens are better (talk) 06:17, 24 December 2010 (UTC)