There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- sigh... I will mom. (Kill joy)--2d4chanfag (talk) 09:00, 20 February 2017 (UTC)
Good, good... Let the memes flow through you
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 18:05, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
- Cool... and thank you.--2d4chanfag (talk) 19:57, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
Y helo thar
- you did asked for my point of view. I was going to just stay out of it.2d4chanfag (talk) 05:38, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. Christopher (talk) 15:15, 10 April 2017 (UTC)
MFW site takeover imminent
- MAHAHAHAHgahaa... oh god. What is wrong with this place. 2d4chanfag (talk) 02:45, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHJvYR_U-pw&feature=youtu.be give me your opinion on my vidKingdamian1 (talk) 20:42, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know what is the point of this video is but, I did get a laugh out of it. 2d4chanfag (talk) 03:38, 23 May 2017 (UTC)