You seem okay, but we've got this history for new users whose first edits are only to pages about certain far-right race agitators being shallow-cover trolls, so I worry a bit. Mostly I want to say hi though. Join the wiki, have fun. ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 19:00, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- ok no problem. I don't plan to further edit already existent articles, but add new pages, so they can be easily monitored. Bigtom (talk) 21:27, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- Well if you don't cause an enormous nuisance I can't see the harm. Good work so far. — Dysk (contribs) 19:42, 2 April 2019 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
Just work on the articles. If you really really need to poke that troll and waste yet another perfectly good account in the resulting flame war, that is ultimately 100% your fault. Not to mention a complete waste of time and effort. Also it doesn't actually help when you point out potential socks, we are not fucking blind and can deal with it ourselves. kthx — Dysk (contribs) 02:17, 4 April 2019 (UTC)