User talk:Blue Eyes White Dragon
- Hello, BEWD! Welcome to RationalWiki! Don't forget to tell us how you found the site. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 21:46, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
It just struck me
- Relax RBP. It's a dragon from the Yu-Gi-Oh card game!-Blue Eyes White Dragon (talk) 21:53, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 22:28, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
- Me? Duel you? I'd have more of a challenge playing solitaire. How do you play solitaire?-Blue Eyes White Dragon (talk) 22:33, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
Here's sysop power for ya!-💠💿☝️ (talk) 00:03, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- Much thanks, DiamondDisc1. -Blue Eyes White Dragon (talk) 19:51, 11 January 2017 (UTC)