Join the hivemind
Your a sysop
I hope you don't mind, but
I've moved User:Bootmii/Conservapedia:Liberal claptrap to Conservapedia:Schlafly debate tactics#Liberal Claptrap. FU22YC47P07470 (talk/stalk) 18:07, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
Any other ideas to prevent ballot stuffing by socks or do you think we just have to live with it or that it's no big deal?
You've rejected both suggestions for preventing ballot stuffing by socks in future elections and while I understand your reasoning, I wonder what your thoughts are on this issue. Do you think this issue:
- Is not really much of a problem?
- Is something we just have to live with (e.g. as the cost of not unfairly disenfranchising actual editors)?
- Should be solved in some other way (if so, what d o you suggest)?
- Something else I haven't thought of (elaborate)?
- CheckUser can work; thus far the ballot-stuffing has been performed only by known or already suspected socks, so I wouldn't worry about it blending into factionalization too much. At the same time, we're getting almost as many bureaucrats per user as Citizendium (50-60 users voted for 9 mods, and there's also trustees and other positions), so lowering the barrier to autoconfirmed non-sockpuppet users could work. Bootmii(Nomic) 23:35, 15 January 2017 (UTC)