So babe, do you come here often? And if so, why? BbMaj7 Doin' to you in your ear hole. 21:01, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
Join the hivemind
Your a sysop
Try not to fuck it up. AceModerator
Make good edits for a while, the rights will reappear soon enough. Peace. AgingHippie (talk) 08:12, 16 December 2015 (UTC)
I hope you don't mind, but
I've moved User:Bootmii/Conservapedia:Liberal claptrap to Conservapedia:Schlafly debate tactics#Liberal Claptrap. Sir ℱ℧ℤℤϒℂᗩℑᑭƠℑᗩℑƠ (talk/stalk) 18:07, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
Okay. Bootmii(Nomic) 23:10, 3 February 2016 (UTC)
Any other ideas to prevent ballot stuffing by socks or do you think we just have to live with it or that it's no big deal?
You've rejected both suggestions for preventing ballot stuffing by socks in future elections and while I understand your reasoning, I wonder what your thoughts are on this issue. Do you think this issue:
- Is not really much of a problem?
- Is something we just have to live with (e.g. as the cost of not unfairly disenfranchising actual editors)?
- Should be solved in some other way (if so, what d o you suggest)?
- Something else I haven't thought of (elaborate)?
I'm interested in your take on this as a longtime but relatively inactive (by volume of edits) editor as this can be a hard segment to gauge. ScepticWombat (talk) 08:22, 15 January 2017 (UTC)
- CheckUser can work; thus far the ballot-stuffing has been performed only by known or already suspected socks, so I wouldn't worry about it blending into factionalization too much. At the same time, we're getting almost as many bureaucrats per user as Citizendium (50-60 users voted for 9 mods, and there's also trustees and other positions), so lowering the barrier to autoconfirmed non-sockpuppet users could work. Bootmii(Nomic) 23:35, 15 January 2017 (UTC)