- Ok,good for you.
- My description is a joke. I meant to say that countries are run by cunts.
- I thought you said you have a "br*tish" sense of humour
- @Anna Livia — Unsigned, by: Interstellar / talk / contribs
- Your pings don't work.
- I was referring to Fun:Drinking Game. Anna Livia (talk) 20:28, 26 February 2022 (UTC)
On Talk Pages
- If your post has an unsigned template, you do not need to retroactively sign everything. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 16:12, 26 February 2022 (UTC)
- Yes, sign your posts. Thank you. Bongolian (talk) 18:16, 5 March 2022 (UTC)
- Let me be clear. In future, don't forget to sign your posts. However, if you have forgotten and someone else has already added the unsigned template, don't then go back and sign them.
- I put the above message on your talk page yesterday BEFORE I signed the posts for you in the Salon Bar. I gave you a few minutes to sign them yourself but I figured you must have gone. I was NOT contradicting GrammarCommie by telling you to go back and sign posts I had already signed for you/ Spud (talk) 00:59, 6 March 2022 (UTC)
- Who cares? Leibniz probably plagiarized Calculus from Newton. Yet people say that they came up with it independently. CorporateBrinjal (talk) 13:44, 8 March 2022 (UTC)
We expect a certain level of civility on RationalWiki. It's fine to disagree with people, but please don't use ad hominem attacks on fellow users. You can read civility to understand what we expect. Thank you. Bongolian (talk) 06:05, 9 March 2022 (UTC)
- @Bongolian Before you mark my message as an ad hominem attack, just read what that guy said first. I was just defending myself.— Unsigned, by: CorporateBrinjal / talk / contribs
- Simmer down. You're just making yourself look silly, particularly when you call someone who's been on this site twice as long as you have a 'newbie'. Queexchthonic murmurings 12:55, 9 March 2022 (UTC)
Stay off my talk page, troll.