Hi Jammy. Lucky you joined us. :-) If you'd like to know a bit more about the site please have a look at our RationalWiki:Newcomers' guide.
It is time!
The time has come, Jammy—the time to stop leaving those irritating little red exclamation points everywhere, and step forth into the golden future of sysopship!
But then I'll lose my air of mystery/reveal my air of idiocy! ;) Jammy 11:13, 8 January 2009 (EST)
Keep talking me up. Make me look bad. I could use the bad press to add some legitimacy to my CP account. Thanks!--BWatson 22:17, 11 January 2009 (EST)
- My pleasure :D But may I suggest that posting on here, especially under the same user name, was not such a good idea Jammy 22:26, 11 January 2009 (EST)
- I know, I deleted the one on the talk page already. I'll set up one with my real name here (NTemple). Erase this whole conversation once you've read it. Thanks. --BWatson 22:28, 11 January 2009 (EST)
We don't delete talkpage under (almost) any circumstance (so until you know what the exceptions are don't delete any). Also no comments are to be removed from talkpages (even this one), except for archiving which is to be done in full. We also do not block, especially for off site offences. If someone is vandalising the wiki (this one) then put them in the vandal bin. I know you are new to sysoping so you are going to some slack cut. - User 23:03, 11 January 2009 (EST)
- Sorry...but the guy did actually ask for it and i was happy to oblige :p Jammy 23:05, 11 January 2009 (EST)
- That is okay, just don't do it again. Even if they say please. - User 23:24, 11 January 2009 (EST)
- But what about 'pretty please' and then they put on a sad puppy dog face? How could anyone refuse to help then!? Jammy 08:21, 12 January 2009 (EST)
|For your tireless contributions to RationalWiki, I award you this barnstar.|
- (fights back the tears) I'd like to thank my family, my goat and of course the big man himself, i'm talking about you Flying Spaghetti Monster...you made this possible! (tearfully walks off stage, randomly hugging people he doesn't know, through the blinding flash of press photographers, the crowds cheering....always cheering....) Jammy 08:26, 12 January 2009 (EST)
It's a great WIGO, but you were beaten to the punch. I agree that calling the whole "rule of law" and "human rights" thing "coddling" is ridiculous. Personally I think the human rights abuses and the popularization of a jingoistic disregard for human rights and the rule of law will be the worst legacies of the Bush administration. CorryMom signed me up for the army, just because the fat man dared her to. 12:22, 21 January 2009 (EST)
Thanks for the WIGO nod, Jammy, but I wasn't sure if you were aware that DinsdaleP on Conservapedia is me, SpinyNorman on RW. It's not a secret, because I'm not a parodist on CP or a CP-sympathizer here. I'm more of a tolerated-nuisance on CP who tries to add some balance here, and despite many blocks I've avoided a permaban so far. The reason I'm mentioning this is that most of the folks here on RW would not consider it WIGO-worthy to point out incidents where DinsdaleP goes against the mainstream of opinion there. However, feel free to do so when someone like PJR or a sysop goes against Andy on a pet issue. --SpinyNorman 12:35, 30 January 2009 (EST)
- Credit where credit's due sir, you wrote something reasonable on a website otherwise filled with hatred and bigotry, and what's more you have done so without being banned thus far, keep it up :-) Jammy 21:17, 30 January 2009 (EST)
- Sorry, was just copying and pasting the WIGO prefixes and suffixes from the previous entries. Jammy 10:21, 22 February 2009 (EST)
Please do not remove WIGOs, even if you don't like them. - π 00:36, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't realise I had, my intention was simply to revert one of the WIGOs to its previous wording where it made more sense Jammy (talk) 00:40, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- That's okay. Undo isn't as useful of an option as it should be, it undoes all edits not just the one you want. - π 00:43, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- It took hours and hours of deep thought and meditation to develop. Jammy (talk) 21:52, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
Great minds! I had written b4 edit conflict, "Leaving halfway through term makes Andy Stern a quitter. Sarah Palin does it and becomes a patriot and conservative icon!" Or the alternate WIGO: TK has newfound concern for the members of the SEIU. But you nailed it with your WIGO! :-) 184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:54, 13 April 2010 (UTC)