- (My IP was blocked for "doxxing" and this was reverted. I wasn't quite finished. I was going to add the names of five person who were the targets of articles created here. There was no doxxing, unless doxxing now has an entirely new meaning. The spam filter is being used to detect the names of ODS targets. It is not being used only for spam. There are regular RatWikians who are actively supporting and defending ODS in blatant impersonation and defamation. And more and more people are becoming aware of it, more and more "drama" can be predicted. This section invited response from Lomax and others who might defend what he has done. RatWiki has become his private army.) I'm done with this, but if you want to prove that ODS has special support, by all means, protect his user talk page. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 03:24, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
- Of late, ODS has finally admitted what had become obvious: he and his brother have created massive numbers of sock puppets on this wiki and elsewhere, creating attack articles and what were identified as impersonation socks. He creates harm to his enemies by "weaponizing Google" -- as he accused Lomax of doing -- stirring up activity, then complaining about it to administrators, and this has become obvious to many, it is no longer deniable, and the "email from the WMF" shows that he ("Oliver") did complain: but he has no legitimate WMF accounts that are not blocked or locked.
- What he has demonstrated again and again that many administrators on many sites will act without caution, and will block and ban the targets, not the trolls, based on private complaints with the target having no opportunity to defend. Lomax had been documenting that before he was, himself, the target. The trolls don't care if a hundred of their socks are blocked, as long as the target is hit.
- Above, ODS claims that Abd has an "IP account." If that were true, ODS would be doxxing the account with his claim it is Lomax. Did that account admit being Lomax? I haven't seen it. The related accounts often doxx, but, on RationalWiki, aren't blocked for it. Only if one of these targets mentions ODS, it is blocked and often the revision is hidden. Hence this is going on archive.is immediately.
- ODS has created many enemies, as he admits. He has been using this wiki for many years as an attack platform, and when one of his targets points out the facts, GC whines "I wish you people would take your drama, your feuds, and all your other crap and just sort it out via email like normal people...."
- ODS and his brother are not "normal people." The drama was created here by the creators of articles on people, then by harassment of these people if they showed up to defend themselves, including creating impersonations who vandalized (often quoting their target) and threatened. While GrammarCommie has argued with ODS or his brother's socks, even blocked some, he has also prevented the targets from correcting errors, while ODS and the other are allowed to continue. That creates more and more drama.
- ODS refers to a "defamatory article." ODS responded claiming "a troll created an article on me." They have sysop accounts here (Such as Krom or, more recently, Skeptical) and could see there is no evidence the article ever existed. Many very controversial articles have been created, defaming many, a few are deleted, and ... they aren't protected like that. Who is providing such special protection to Smith? Is he less notable than his target, Ben Steigmann? That's the question Rome Viharo has been raising lately.)
- ODS has openly admitted, in many places, being O D. S, with the first and last name spelled out, and an article by that name has been salted here, not deleted from a former article, that is the rumor. Any sysop can check. Inquiring minds want to know. Above, ODS claims that Lomax wants to create an article here on him, referring to that old article. He's apparently telepathic, since nowhere did Lomax say that, as far as I've seen. But suppose someone did try to create an article. Where is the deletion discussion? ODS has acknowledged creating many real-name articles -- and disclosing their socks -- on various kinds of people he thinks are reprehensible. What was the difference? Someone protected him.
- I tried to save this post and the spam filter stopped it. Given that there are no off-wiki links in this, it is likely that the spam filter is being used to protect ODS. The above was the first half of my original. I will then attempt to add more, to see what is offending the spam filter. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:57, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
- What Lomax and others have been writing about ODS, if we factor for there actually being two brothers, as ODS has admitted in several places (going back to 2011), was simply the truth, and while it might not be widely known, there are many who know it. IPs have long appeared on this wiki outing accounts as ODS, and the outed accounts simply stopped editing. Not a problem for ODS, simply create a new account.
- Lomax did create and claim a sock and authenticate it, (The real deal), and GrammarCommie blocked that account with no disruptive edits, after blocking accounts that Lomax, in his only edit, claimed were impersonation accounts, vandals. Does GC know what he's doing? He's not saying.
- The "conspiracy theory" turns out to be proven reality. (But the brothers usually overstate the "theory," to make it look implausible and paranoid.) [5 names redacted to avoid the spam filter] All have suffered real-life harassment from the brothers. All five are real people, at least three of them having reputations depending on honesty. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:06, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
- ODS is now openly claiming some of his work -- and blaming his brother for the blatant disruption, including the WikiMedia Foundation disruption (the massive numbers of attack socks and impersonation socks created there), while he was a complainant to the WMF. What for? It's obvious: the brothers support each other and so they are each responsible for what the other does.
- Maybe there has been impersonation, but ODS or his brother have never claimed that or pointed it out (except in using it as a defensive speculation, not as a testified fact.) Instead, they disappear and create more socks. They claim that Lomax is lying, but Lomax long asked for corrections of specific errors -- and none appeared, instead there was only general attack. "Lies!"
- The chickens are coming home to roost. The truth comes out. That is not a threat, it is simply reality. If Lomax files his contemplated action, he will likely be filing evidence with affidavits under penalty of perjury. Those are admissible evidence, to be considered true unless controverted, and "He might be lying" is not controversion. Internet trolls can get away with preposterous claims and direct lies, the brothers have proven that. It's far more difficult in court.
- If someone has questions, ask in any of the various discussions that are relevant. I or someone else will answer. Lomax has created a huge pile of evidence (as ODS and his brother often complain, as if the volume of evidence somehow proves it is crazy or wrong or lies), and anyone can access it. Most of it is links, easily verified. I will not answer questions about my identity. My identity is irrelevant. What I say has no authority except as created by verification. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 03:00, 1 March 2018 (UTC)