- Is this automated or do you keep an eye out on new users? Rational1 (talk) 16:10, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
- I asked the same thing when I first got here, back in May of 2015. And no, it's not automagical — it's all done by hand! And since I'm under court order not to make any more masturbation puns, I'll leave that one to you. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 19:23, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
Beneath the skin, we are already... one
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound POWER — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 19:27, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
Take it from me
No RationalWiki edit conflict is worth coming to tears over. Just as a human being, I would advise you to step away from RationalWiki for a day or so. The Laci Green article will remain mod locked for atleast 6 more days. There is no acute hurry on the talkpage. Consider allowing your emotions to settle. Do something that makes you happy for a while, before returning. Recharge your batteries. For your health! That is all. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 15:47, 25 January 2017 (UTC)
- Alternative suggestions: step away from RationalWiki and return only when you are old enough to buy alcohol.--ZooGuard (talk) 15:52, 25 January 2017 (UTC)
A minor explanation
There's a difference between "has been a dick on YouTube" and "is a dick on YouTube". If someone uses YouTube as their primary communication medium -- and communicates shit ideas -- that's worth commenting on. If someone made a shotty offhand comment on YouTube, it's probably not very significant to the world and thus not worth mentioning. TLDR: Shitty YouTubers, OK! YouTube shit, not OK. (Replace YT with Twitter where appropriate, etc.) Fuzzy. Cat. Potato! (talk/stalk) 11:22, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- Firstly, you are greatly limiting the scope of RW, if we are to follow this rule. Further, there are a lot more shit ideas present in her videos. Rational1 (talk) 10:00, 2 February 2017 (UTC)