| Christ died for|
our articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
Frank Turek is a notable Christian apologist and anti-atheist. He's known for co-authoring the book I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist with Norman Geisler and has a television show with the same name on the Christian cable channel, NRB Network.
He also runs the website, CrossedExamined.org and hosts a podcast on American Family Radio, the radio channel of the anti-gay and anti-atheist hate group American Family Association. He also has a YouTube channel which, as of November 2018, has more than 70,000 subscribers and nearly 10,900,000 views.
Turek is stridently opposed to atheism and atheists. His YouTube channel has videos in which he debates and answers atheists with factually inaccurate and laughably fallacious arguments.Turek also seems to hold the popular Christian belief that morality is objective and that atheists have no morals or "moral compass" to "guide" their ethical decision-making.
Turek is also a Young Earth Creationist and an intelligent design activist. He even claims to have once traveled to Iran in search of the fabled Noah's Ark. Furthermore, many of the people whom he deems to be the "top 20 Christian apologists" in his personal blog appear to be pro-creation as well. Among these so-called "top 20" are the following:
True to his type, Turek is also quite homophobic; he has written articles for Townhall.com, a far-right website in which wingnuts and broflakes rant about the evils of them
goatdamn goddamn libruls and other assorted anti-'Murican bogeymen. These articles were later republished on Voice of Revolution, Michael Brown's homophobic website.
CrossedExamed.org is a non-profit website founded by none other than Turek himself. According to their official mission statement, they exist "to address the problem that 3-out-of-4 Christian youth leave the church while in college, many because they are intellectually skeptical."[note 2]
A few articles
- Secular Leftists Demand Christian Student Senator Resign For Disagreeing With Them: Christian student is being persecuted by teh evul leftist fascists and teh homosexual agenda.
- The Darwin Tales: An article about "scientists" Stephen C. Meyer, Tom Bethell, and Jonathan Wells showing why Darwin is wrong.
- If God created the universe who created God: "God was just there all along."
- Even just the title of the book begs the question: How exactly does two men/women who love each other getting married affect the marriage of a heterosexual couple?
- Really? The core beliefs of young people are changing and they're starting to think critically and ask questions as they grow up? Oh the humanity!
- Frank Turek Answers Atheist's 3 Objections to Christianity on YouTube.
- Does the Vastness of the Universe Prove Naturalism? on YouTube.
- A Challenge To The Moral Argument.
- Discussing Morality w/Atheist; Atheist Gives Surprising Response
- How Old is the Universe? on YouTube.