Fun:Pro-life argument bingo
- Engages in terrorism. Sets clinics on fire. Targets, harasses, and/or kills Warren Hern, Barnett Slepian, George Tiller, and other doctors that perform abortion, especially those late-term ones. Consider the bingo card an auto-win.
- Pickets clinics.
- Pro-abortion is just as violent as pro-choice! I cite violent incidents and poison the well because a person so happened to be pro-abortion got involved.
- Being Todd Akin
- How come "criminals will get it anyway" argument doesn't work for gun control, but the same people argue that women will get an abortion anyway if abortion is outlawed?
- Margaret Sanger and eugenics.
- Planned Parenthood is racist.
- Asks for an abortion for any reason and expects to be treated specially.
- Sets up an organization with "life" in the name.
- Creates propaganda by filming what goes inside abortion clinics or abortions and grossly exaggerating or taking quotes out of context, like The Silent Scream. See Lila Rose too.
- Religion shouldn't influence our laws, so are you willing to toss laws against stealing and murdering because it's also spelled out in the Ten Commandments?
- For opposing the death penalty and supporting abortion, you guys treat rapists and other criminals better than babies!
- An abortion is worse than having a pregnant person who was raped carry to term.
- A fetus is a potential human! But I don't think periods, abstinence, or miscarriages are murder either.
- I support criminalizing women who miscarry as murderers just like women in El Salvador or in the U.S. like Purvi Patel.
- Quotes a pro-life doctor.
- I support abstinence.
- I pass anti-abortion legislation and I (or my wife) fly off to another country to get an abortion there.
- Ectopic pregnancy? Just reimplant the egg!
- Every Sperm is Sacred - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (Nov 13, 2008) Monty Python via YouTube
- Sextina Aquafina - Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus (Bojack Horseman - Abortion Song) (Jul 26, 2016). Bojack Horseman via Youtube.