Fun:Anti-vaccine argument bingo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Hi, Billy Mays here for the Anti-vaccine argument bingo!" A bingo card to make arguments with anti-vaxxers go a bit more smoothly. Since most of them use the same few arguments, just mark 'em off as you see 'em.
- That's not what the VAERS says!
- They admitted we were right in the package inserts.
- It came from a monkey though, didn't it?
- Natural immunity (for instance, from breast milk) is, like, way better anyway.
- Accusations of "vaccine safety advocates" receiving anti-vax lawyer funding are conspiratorial smears. Besides, everyone knows researchers are fudging their results for grants from vaccine companies.
- Flu shots don't work.
- "There are no genetic epidemics!" I would later find it being used here, almost word for word, by Mike Adams.
- "Dr. Proffit."
- Bill Gates is using them for population control in Africa and India!
- AIDS came from the Hepatitis B vaccine.
- There's still thimerosal in some flu vaccines, and the babies get it from their mom's while she's pregnant.
- "250x the concentration of mercury the EPA classifies as hazardous waste."
- Science was wrong before about Thalidomide/Vioxx/Bloodletting!
- Your doctor is basically just a pharma sales rep/bully--you can't trust him!
- "They've paid out over $3 billion to vaccine injury victims!"
- Mercury is in Vaccines!
- My Child(ren), My Choice!
- You are retarded by vaccination!
- Cites Bill Gate's Ted Talks video outof context. Watch the whole goddamn video!
- Most recently on Twitter: #CDCWhistleblower. A.k.a. the CDC covered up a study and William Thompson is a whistleblower!
- Measles was not a debilitating disease!
- Hannah Poling.
- "If vaccines are such an overwhelmingly wonderful idea, why are the[sic] mandated? Shouldn’t everyone line up to get them on their own?"
- "Our species lasted this long without vaccines!"