"Hi, Billy Mays here for Anti-vaccine argument bingo!"A bingo card to make arguments with anti-vaxxers go a bit more smoothly. Since most of them use the same few arguments, just mark 'em off as you see 'em.
Anti-vaccine argument bingo
proudly produced by the RationalWiki Bingo Card Company
|Autism is a misdiagnosis! And so is shaken baby syndrome!
||Jenny McCarthy does too know what she's talking about!
||Why do you hate my child(ren)? If vaccines are so effective, why are they mandated???/
||do ur own the research like i did by watch youtube. videos on facebook.
||Boyd Haley/Russell Blaylock/Gary Null/Laura Hewitson/Robert Kennedy, Jr./Del Bigtree cited.
|"Vaccines didn't save us, sanitation and nutrition did!"
||But they have aborted fetuses in them!
||The government obviously removed thimerosal because it really was dangerous!
||"No study of the unvaccinated."
||We're not anti-vaxxers, we're just "pro-safe-vaccine" (or "pro-informed consent")!!
|"You didn't trust Big Tobacco's studies 50 years ago, so why should you trust Big Pharma's now?"
||Oh yeah? Well, Poul Thorsen stole money from the CDC!
*Image of baby crying while receiving a vaccine.*
|Andrew Wakefield's "non-fraudulent" 12-child study.
||Herd immunity is totally bogus, the government just made it up to force people to comply with their evil plan.
|Chelation therapy is safe and effective.
||Where are all the Amish autistics?
||Luc Montagnier is on our side, and he has a Nobel Prize!!!
||“Too many, too soon! It overwhelms the immune system!”
|Lupron therapy/Testosterone "sheets".
||The government can't tell us what to do, this is all about personal choice.
||"No study of all the vaccines in the schedule."
||Miracle Mineral Solution works, and also is not bleach.
||Promoting mandatory vaccination is a religion!
- That's not what the VAERS says!
- They admitted we were right in the package inserts.
- It came from a monkey though, didn't it?
- Natural immunity (for instance, from breast milk) is, like, way better anyway.
- Accusations of "vaccine safety advocates" receiving anti-vax lawyer funding are conspiratorial smears. Besides, everyone knows researchers are fudging their results for grants from vaccine companies.
- Flu shots don't work.
- "There are no genetic epidemics!" I would later find it being used here, almost word for word, by Mike Adams.
- "Dr. Proffit."
- Bill Gates is using them for population control in Africa and India!
- AIDS came from the Hepatitis B vaccine.
- There's still thimerosal in some flu vaccines, and the babies get it from their mom's while she's pregnant.
- "250x the concentration of mercury the EPA classifies as hazardous waste."
- Science was wrong before about Thalidomide/Vioxx/Bloodletting!
- Your doctor is basically just a pharma sales rep/bully--you can't trust him!
- "They've paid out over $3 billion to vaccine injury victims!"
- Mercury is in Vaccines!
- My Child(ren), My Choice!
- You are retarded by vaccination!
- Cites Bill Gate's Ted Talks video outof context. Watch the whole goddamn video!
- Most recently on Twitter: #CDCWhistleblower. A.k.a. the CDC covered up a study and William Thompson is a whistleblower!
- Measles was not a debilitating disease!
- Hannah Poling.
- "If vaccines are such an overwhelmingly wonderful idea, why are the[sic] mandated? Shouldn’t everyone line up to get them on their own?"
Addendum: It looks like someone else independently came up with the same idea.
So did these guys.