There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Malik Zulu Shabazz
| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
- Killing Nat Turner
- Controlling the Federal Reserve
- Controlling athletes and entertainers
- Plotting 9/11
- Being in charge of the Atlantic Slave Trade
- Being involved in a black Holocaust.
He is a promoter of the International Jewish conspiracy. Shabazz has called on people to murder Jews, saying, "Kill every goddamn Zionist in Israel! Goddamn little babies, goddamn old ladies! Blow up Zionist supermarkets!"
He also hates whites, and says he looks forward to the "white man's demise."
After the conviction of Dwight York, founder of Nuwaubianism, on multiple counts of child molestation and racketeering, Shabazz spoke out in support of York and assisted him with an ultimately rejected appeal that alleged a vast conspiracy.
Shabazz's organization is poorly funded and membership is thought to be incredibly low. Despite his apparent lack of real power, he is repeatedly invited to Fox News as a "talking head" where he makes Sean Hannity look sane. He's been invited on Fox at least ten times. There are multiple possible reasons for this:
- In stopped clock mode, Fox is actively working to fight bigotry and racism.
- He is effective at scaring their audience into thinking black supremacists are more powerful than they actually are, thus encouraging them to support racist policies against blacks. He also makes the hosts look "brave" for standing up for whites and Jews against a racist.
- A segment of Fox's audience is sympathetic to his support for racial segregation and his anti-Semitic/anti-government conspiracy theories, as they hold similar views themselves.
Wingnuts including Andrew Breitbart have falsely claimed that Shabazz has visited the White House and is a friend of Barack Obama. The first claim is easily dismissed, as Shabazz has never visited the White House. The second part is just as easily dismissed: Obama has never even spoken about Shabazz and Shabazz is on record as saying that he hates Obama, calling him a "nigger" and saying that he represents the white man.
- They do this with Al Sharpton too.